Votes: 40 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Waiting for better plans to come

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters
OK, apparently existing Jio numbers cannot be shifted to Jio postpaid corporate. This is a huge bummer.
What better benefits are you getting on Jio corporate except for the fact that your office pays your bill??

Is it must, the name of the owner before porting and after porting should be same? Based on the experiences in other forums, it's not the case.
Try it yourself and get back to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
one of my friend ported from rcom to jio, porting was successful within 6 days
This is what I want to do as well. Hope it gets ported before 31st March so I can snag Prime membership as well.

My port request went through finally from Rcom postpaid to Jio.
Pro rata is coming around ₹150 for 13days in rcom but i did pay a advance payment of ₹300 this time to Rcom. Headaches avoided. :)

Went today to port in jio, Sadly in our area(Nerul Navi Mumbai) jio centre has stop taking jio porting request , Store manager said recently many customers have tried to port in jio are they were unsuccessful to port in jio, So new request porting will be resume from 1st April.

Guys what if we dont subscribe to prime? Will be still be able to recharge normal topups etc. just like we do for other operators??

Guys what if we dont subscribe to prime? Will be still be able to recharge normal topups etc. just like we do for other operators??
Yeah start paying ₹1.20/min for calls.

Also, Don't ask these same questions over and over again. Every question relating to Jio has been answered in the JIO threads.

Last edited:
Say, if one has opted for the prime membership already, and plans to recharge only on the 5th/6th April., it shouldn't be having any negative effects.. right?

Try it yourself and get back to me.

It's not required, though the donor operator may request to speak to the original owner on the phone when they call you before they finally accept your port request to recipient operator (postpaid only, AFAIK prepaid doesn't have ANY such thing).

Pro rata is coming around ₹150 for 13days in rcom but i did pay a advance payment of ₹300 this time to Rcom. Headaches avoided.
Should have waited, excellent plans are coming in from RCom as segmented offers (delivered through App/Phone call/email).

Last edited by a moderator:
Should have waited, excellent plans are coming in from RCom as segmented offers (delivered through App/Phone call/email).
I dont give an rats ass about rcom, they have a 3rd class network now!

Anyway retention team offered 1GB,unlimited calls for ₹299 that was their best offer.

Applied porting from airtel to jio on 25th march and so far no updates on the progress. Is there a way to get the status? On 25th I received a SMS related to jio money and nothing else after that.

Applied porting from airtel to jio on 25th march and so far no updates on the progress. Is there a way to get the status? On 25th I received a SMS related to jio money and nothing else after that.
Porting process takes 4 to 7 days. Just give a call to Jio Customer Care and talk with them, they will provide you information about it, if porting request is accepted or rejected

Back