FS: Others Portable Negative Film Scanner 35/135 mm Slide Converter - 10 megapixel w/ Digital Image Viewer with 2.4" LCD

sibot

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
New Delhi
Item Condition
Packed Brand New
Payment Options
  1. Cash
  2. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Mar 2, 2019
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
I purchased this to scan our old family negatives but I later found out that most of our negatives are 120 mm and had to purchase another flat bed scanner instead. So this is pretty much new, kept in the box since day 1 and it's been lying in the cupboard since then.
Hi,
I am selling a brand new Portable Negative Film Scanner which can scan 35 and 135mm slides/negatives. It has an in-built display.

Reason for sale - I purchased this to scan our old family negatives but I later found out that most of our negatives are 120 mm and had to purchase another flat bed scanner instead. So this is pretty much new, kept in the box since day 1 and it's been lying in the cupboard since then.

Condition - Brand new - box packed

Date of purchase - Around March 2019

Expected Price - Rs.3,500/- including shippping

Shipping - Via DTDC the same or the very next day of the payment

Specifications:
Image Sensor: 1/3.2" CMOS
Picture Format : JPEG
Display: 2.4" TFT LCD Screen
Lens: Fixed Focus F/6.0, F=6.34mm
Focus Range: 5.6cm
Sensitivity: Auto
Exposure Control: Auto
White balance: Auto
Film Type: 35 / 135mm film, Monochrome, Slide
Light Source: Backlight Compensation
Transmission Connection: Standard USB2.0 or Above
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese and more.

Package List:
1 * Scanner
1 * USB Cable (80cm)
1 * AV Cable (100cm)
2 * Positive Slide Holders
1 * User Manual
1 * Brush.

Attachments

• IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    238.3 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    323.8 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    313.4 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
It which flatbed scanner did you buy. I have loads of negs to convert
It's an Epson V600. Honestly, if you have 35 or 135 mm negatives, this is the quick and good solution for storing memories.

The only reason I purchased the flatbed was because of the 120mm negatives. The flatbed scanner takes a longer time to load and scan, and not to mention, it is uber expensive.

It's an Epson V600. Honestly, if you have 35 or 135 mm negatives, this is the quick and good solution for storing memories.

The only reason I purchased the flatbed was because of the 120mm negatives. The flatbed scanner takes a longer time to load and scan, and not to mention, it is uber expensive.
I have a similar scanner like you are selling, but i am not satisfied with quality. That's why i was looking for Flat bed type.

I have a similar scanner like you are selling, but i am not satisfied with quality. That's why i was looking for Flat bed type.
Ah okay. I find the quality quite usable. With the vast amount of negatives to scan, the flat bed is just tedious and long. I had no other option because of the 120mm negatives.

I would like to buy it but I need to know the following.

1. Online link to the product
  2. What is the old films that were used in the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s? The one I am talking about are those that we could put in a P&S or SLR from Konica and Kodak. Are those 35 mm or 1355 mm?
  3. Does it by any chance scan APS rolls? APS - Advanced Photo System was in vogue during 1999 and 2003. I had a Minolta scanner that I sold along with the APS camera.

OFF TOPIC: friend, can you help me to scan my old 120/110 films as service?

Back