Post ur Mobile n its Most Exciting Feature

Hey Guys Post your Mobile Phone info and the feature of ur Mobile that you are reallty excited about..!

I have a 3660..

I have loads n loads of fun with its Bluetooth... Well..When I go to crowdy places like Spencer Plaza / FoodWorld etc, I search for Bluetooth enabled mobiles.. There are two ways of having fun.. One, by sending messages thru BlueJack.. anothermethod is sending directly..

I usually send a message like 'Your dress suits u'.. Then i look around to see the one who's apparently "shocked" and looking around.. My next message would be "ya.. Green shirt suits you".. :D taht fella wud be really stunned.. well.. most people dont know abt Bluetooth.. Lotsa things can be done wid it..!

I have @ present Motorola C550 & its most interesting feature is "Polyphonic Ringtone" with chillness and it rocks a hell. And apart from not so good camera !

SmoothCriminal said:
I usually send a message like 'Your dress suits u'.. Then i look around to see the one who's apparently "shocked" and looking around.. My next message would be "ya.. Green shirt suits you".. :D taht fella wud be really stunned..
Haha! You sneaky devil !! ;)
Sorry pal.. No bluetooth on my phone, in case I happen to be around Spencers! :tongue:

I've got a SE J200i - basic no frills phone and good bang for the buck. Love its IRDA, real easy to transfer stuff around ! Interface is a tad slow though

presently using 6600 and coolest feature methinks is the html browser I have installed(netfront). It has java and flash plugins and is one hell of a mini browser...

Well i am currently using a Nokia 8250 and the most exciting feature when i bought it was the blue light and the its sheer size... Its small... And its Fast... Unlike the 6610 and 6100 which i used earlier...

O2 XDA II mini (Is gonna be sold. Deal is finalised.) and Nokia 6630.
They make one hell of a combo.
The 1 MP Cam. and MP3 Player on the Nok 6630 are da attractions
Doom 2 on the O2 is quite fun.

I hav LG RD-5130 and i like the R-World feture in it as i can watch my favorite news channel anywhere and i get to know the scores even when i am in lectures and labs.

Back