Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Since I have finished Mad Max recently. Posting some pics from it.

20180524175013_17xrh5.jpg

20180524182140_1g3r6y.jpg

UrNc.jpg

Doom is not the type of game I like its repetitive and becomes boring soon. Also this game has tighter maps and takes place mostly at indoors. Anyways after getting bored I was fooling around to get some good angeled shots but it was very tough for me to find any or maybe the games does not have any. Also the photo mode option inside the game is a mess.
(4k)
QGNc.jpg

RGNc.jpg

Last edited:
Had fun taking down the predator in Ghost recon wildlands, here is a video

That bugger killed me so many times. Most of time I got taken out when I was trying to revive my AI squadmates.

Breakpoint is such a mess man. I loved stalking around the bases in GRW and coordinating sync shots with my AI squad to silently clean up the base.
In Breakpoint they have those stupid bullet-sponge ground drones which remove any incentive for stealthy gameplay.

Ubi has Division 2 for this kind of gameplay. Why did they have to mess with Breakpoint this way man?

That bugger killed me so many times. Most of time I got taken out when I was trying to revive my AI squadmates.

Breakpoint is such a mess man. I loved stalking around the bases in GRW and coordinating sync shots with my AI squad to silently clean up the base.
In Breakpoint they have those stupid bullet-sponge ground drones which remove any incentive for stealthy gameplay.

Ubi has Division 2 for this kind of gameplay. Why did they have to mess with Breakpoint this way man?
Yeah same here, had to practise to beat it. Couldn't sleep till i took him down :D Was soo happy that i made a video.
I'm just a casual gamer, never heard of Breakpoint till you mentioned it. But sad to know its no good. And its not on steam :confused:
Anyways Wildlands is all I play since quite sometime, really enjoy it.

Yeah same here, had to practise to beat it. Couldn't sleep till i took him down :D Was soo happy that i made a video.
I'm just a casual gamer, never heard of Breakpoint till you mentioned it. But sad to know its no good. And its not on steam :confused:
Anyways Wildlands is all I play since quite sometime, really enjoy it.
Breakpoint is the latest continuation of the Ghost Recon series.

Ubi was supposed to release an immersive mode update after facing massive backlash on the changes in GRB but I have not played the game again.

P.S. get the Fallen Ghost DLC for Wildlands. It will give you quite a bit more gameplay.

Breakpoint is the latest continuation of the Ghost Recon series.

Ubi was supposed to release an immersive mode update after facing massive backlash on the changes in GRB but I have not played the game again.

P.S. get the Fallen Ghost DLC for Wildlands. It will give you quite a bit more gameplay.
Thats for the tip - looks great. Will definately check it out!

Simply one of the most beautiful and best racing games I've played, plus a bomb af photo mode! This game has helped me keep up with my photography even in this lockdown :p

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_150024_405.jpg
    IMG_20210611_150024_405.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_20210611_150022_342.jpg
    IMG_20210611_150022_342.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 209
massive dump lmao
metro exodus, dying light, dirt rally 2.0

Attachments

• download (8).jpg
    download (8).jpg