Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

well motorsportfotos registration is screwed up for me.
the registration image is not showing up in IE or FF. ANd i really dont want to post crap when i dont want to on any forum just to download something ;)
How much is this update? I mean in MB.

The mod at motorsportfotos is good enuf (and doesnt need 25 spams).
This mod is 27 MB but be careful .. its got some serious oversteer if your using a keyboard. I dont know why your registration is screwed.

The Prince at his best :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Light sword n the Water sword wat else do u need :hap2: :hap2:

P.S:Some1 tell me how do i put up as a thumbnail!!!

[Mod Edit= blade_runner] done ;)

The physics in tony's mod are made with an analog controller in mind.
Try adding some rear wing, soften dampers & springs, reduce ride height (not too much or the plank will start scraping where the track is bumpy severely limiting your top speeds) for reduced oversteer.

If you want I have a physics file that isn't so bad with keybords, just load it through the gpxset tab in gpxpatch.

Also since the game wasn't built for keyboards, the cars will feel like they are stuck on rails and won't let you push them over the limit causing the 900bhp beasts to swap ends without warning (microproses way to not alienate the casual arcade racer).
In other words, it doesn't disable steering help completely even if you disable it from the menus if you are using a digital input device.
Gp4 tweaker can forcefully disable it completely but then it goes from bad to downright crap for keyboarders (fully digital inputs, it will go from 0 to 20 degrees maxlock in an instant inevitably having the car lose grip at every other fast corner).
So don't try to force steering help off with gp4tweaker, instead just set to the minimum level in game for the best experience possible on a keyboard.
Ofcourse best would be to buy an analog controller or a wheel if you have the money, then the game truly switches off steering help and you can take agressive lines around the circuit.

---

motorsportfotos.co.uk is going through hosting problems, wait a few days.
Once they are back up, get the ITV Sound Set from them, excellent race commentry by Murray.
Feels as good as watcing the real thing if you don't chose any car and just watch the ai race around in director cam.
Engage it with the Insert key and the camera will always focus on the most exciting action on the track so you never miss an overtaking maneuver or crash.

Try racing in the wet, excellent reflections etc for a 2001 game.
This is the only sim to have an actual 'real time drying' track, ie. the track will be dry in some spots and completely wet in others (in spa it can be raining in one part and sunshine in the other).
And all this will keep changing throughout the race as a dry racing line will begin to form as cars go around the circuit dispersing the water in the most followed racing line (all dispersed water will be beautifully reflected in track graphics as well as the dry line won't have any water).

---

2004 McLaren

Coulthard trying to use wet treads in dry weather

2003 Monte-Carlo

Senna

Raikkonen sporting his Monaco helmet in the MP4-20

saumilsingh posted 40.57 minutes later:

blade_runner said:
*Spoiler Warning*

Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher's Bay (random screenshots towards the end levels)
vin diesel is awesome, http://www.4q.cc/vin/

saumilsingh posted 37.82 minutes later:

NWN Sorceror character

Some more of ROE for you guys...

P.S. I wanted to post more pics but my imageshack credits are all ussed up. Damm!... In there any other place where i can uploap mulitple images in a zipped file like imageshack...

two screenies that i took some time back, will post a few more later, the first one is HL2 and the second one is CSS, map - de_port

Back