Post your Rigs !

^ How did you run the 1090T on the ASUS Mobo since they are available with the old BIOS(the one which doesn't support the thubans)?

Did you flash the bios using some other processor ?

sid1712 said:
^ How did you run the 1090T on the ASUS Mobo since they are available with the old BIOS(the one which doesn't support the thubans)?
Did you flash the bios using some other processor ?

No ASUS have already released new bios for my board ASUS M4A79T Deluxe abt a week ago. ( M4A79T Deluxe BIOS 3004 )This bios enables my board to support Phenom II X6 :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:. Good support by ASUS

3 Best Pictures of your PC.......

Hi,

Since the rig gallery has been down for a while and we have no idea when it would be up again, I thought I would start this thread. I don't have any pictures to boast off myself but I am sure a lot of you guys here on TE have systems to be proud off. If possible can you guys please share your beauties with all of us here. Any 3 pictures you guys think show your system the best. I am sure there will be a lot of awesome machines around.

preferably a picture of the internals, two of the full setup and third you guys fancy most.

Thanks a lot for sharing guys.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

:hap2::hap2::hap2:

Re: 3 Best Pictures of your PC.......

p1000269n.jpg

99997748.jpg

Anshul said:
dude...your PC looks awesome...looks as if I am seeing a scifi movie and this is the heart of the time machine :)
Super cool dude...
A question : what are these tubes used for ...does it carry the coolant ?

subhadip0608 said:
dude...your PC looks awesome...looks as if I am seeing a scifi movie and this is the heart of the time machine :)
Super cool dude...
A question : what are these tubes used for ...does it carry the coolant ?
smilie_biglaugh.gif

^^LOL...Pheonix what case is that, can you post a pic of the outside too if you have one....? Is it a Lian Li?

PhOeNiX said:
Where ? Where ?

Okay it is one. Hallucinating.... -- I was. Saw two bunches coming out of your PSU, thought they are two units. Sorry.

Hi Guys,

Bought a new rig just few days back...... please rate my rig......:hap2:

AMD Phenom 555 BE at 3.2 ghz and 6 MB L3 Cache(Stock cooler)
Gigabyte GA785GMT USB 3
2*2 GB Corsair XMS3 1333Mhz Ram(Dual Channel)
Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1 GB GDDR5
Corsair VX 450
Cooler Master 310 Elite
BenQ G2220 Full HD

My "Clearity" Rig, hope you like it.

28983546.jpg

16255725.jpg

19183392.jpg

Hope you like it.

Request to Admin ="Please make this Thread as Sticky."
Thanking