Power backup problem! Help me!

I've moved to a new society where we do have a power-generator, but every time the power goes off and comes back on, which is about 2-3 times a day, it trips for about 2 seconds.

I've lost n number of games online when this happens. Many shots or moves that I missed when watching sports on TV. Or maybe just when I'm about to defuse the C4 in CS:GO (which I play on my laptop so no power issues there except internet connectivity). And I think I've had just about enough of it.

Can you guys suggest me a UPS/Inverter, an affordable one, which can take care of this? The devices that it should take care of is a 40inch LED TV, a PS4, wifi router, Tata Sky set top box and a 2.1 multimedia speakers. I just don't want to miss out on even a nano-second of power failure when it comes to gaming or general entertainment. But mostly gaming.

I had one APC UPS for my PC about 4-5 years ago and it outlasted the PC, but it's completely defunct now. So I'm comfortable with APC brands. Or whatever you guys can suggest.

Just remember the two As - Awesome & Affordable.

TIA.

Back