Other Power bank for iphone 5 ?

I think you can buy any power bank. Ambrane or Xiaomi Mi are couple of options.
Ambrane has P1000 which is 10400mAH and Xiaomi has with same capacity but cheaper (on flipkart) or almost same price as Ambrane on eBay and such websites.

Ambrane is good brand? I had used a power bank before and the problem with it was the charging capacity used to reduce when we use more number of times[DOUBLEPOST=1411911246][/DOUBLEPOST]xiaomi selling in snapdeal is original?

Last edited:
Ambrane is good brand? I had used a power bank before and the problem with it was the charging capacity used to reduce when we use more number of times[DOUBLEPOST=1411911246][/DOUBLEPOST]xiaomi selling in snapdeal is original?

I have ordered Ambrane one and will be delivered by tomorrow mostly. With power banks you will face this issue always I believe that capacity decreases over time and as you use more and more.

Ebay. Ya using it.Bought 2 . one for me and one for my friend using a iphone 4s. buy it from the seller called allphoneunlock.He has genuine ones and ships extremely fast.

Ambrane 10400 mAh has two usb port plus they have 3 connector pins given along with, one for iphone...

Used for a month, no problem, good deals on paytm (40,50% off) once in a while...

Does the xiaomi mi from FK provide any charging cables?? Or we can use our default usb charging cable attached to our portable chargers?

I'm thinking to go for Mi 5200 pb. If I just use it once/week to charge my phone, how much life can I expect from it?? Can it last for a year at least?

Last edited:
Back