Poweramp Music Player for Android available at Rs 129/-

theoracle

Adept
Poweramp Music Player is currently available for Rs 129/- from Google PLay Store

Poweramp

I remember last time I checked it was around Rs. 260 /- , the US price is still $4.99. If you were in lookout of a good music player for android platform could be a good buy.

how about rather using beats audio mods available for GB / ICS or JB?
I did use the trail version.... didn't find as impressive as the mods....can you guys confirm on your part if its better?

Not sure about Indian Play Store but Google Play has always deducted for me in $ or the local currency of the Developer site. For example when I bought Shadowgun it deducted for me based on Czech Koruna.

So any one who bought it what were you charged for this app usual 5$ or 2.5$?

Not sure about Indian Play Store but Google Play has always deducted for me in $ or the local currency of the Developer site. For example when I bought Shadowgun it deducted for me based on Czech Koruna.

I saw this issue while trying to buy from the computer, it was always changing the price to $4.99 from Rs 129 when I tried to buy it using my comp.
So I bought it from play store using my android device and was charged for Rs 129.

At that time I thought this may be due to the proxy it was using, since I was at office.

this app is best coupled with VOODOO SOUND for nexus s ,galaxy s and other devices which support it.... nothing comes close to perfection when those 2 apps are combined... standalone also this player is very good compared to others.... beats audio is just some normal equalizer tweaks afaik and only the beats headphones are good.

Check the address given in google wallet (India or US). The offer is applicable only if you are paying in INR.

One can keep a separate purchase account at play store. That way you can share the apps purchased over all devices by adding this account on play store on ur mobile or tablet.

One can keep a separate purchase account at play store. That way you can share the apps purchased over all devices by adding this account on play store on ur mobile or tablet.

Can you please elaborate!
You mean to say I can share apps purchased in multiple accounts?

Back