PPOBox guys claim that they haven't received the package ?

maniac8828

Disciple
I wanted some suggestion/advise on how to deal with PPOBox fraud.

I recently bought a mobile from US and used PPOBox NY address to get it shipped. The seller used USPS Priority mail and sent the phone. It was a Delivery Confirmation shipment.

The tracking status on USPS website shows delivered on July 15.

But the PPOBox guys claim that they haven't received the package.

What should I do now ? Any help/advise will be highly appreciated. These PPOBox guys have started acting very rude Many of their shipments are stuck in customs and I saw many bad feedback and unhappy customers on their feedback page in the last 2 weeks.

Ya they have started acting weird and rude over Phone
My three packages are stuck with them since last 17 days and there is no update what so ever
No one answer Call no one reverts mails.
Seems like a big scam is going to open

For my shipment they haven't even acknowledged the receipt on their US address...
And another one is stuck in customs..[DOUBLEPOST=1374306356][/DOUBLEPOST]
Check their website for the update. They have acknowledged shipments are having issues cause they are being audited by the government.

Btw, where have they given details on issues. I don't see anything...

For my shipment they haven't even acknowledged the receipt on their US address...
And another one is stuck in customs..[DOUBLEPOST=1374306356][/DOUBLEPOST]

Btw, where have they given details on issues. I don't see anything...
Its there on their website main page. @destiny I am not defending them, just saying there is an update. I was going to order a mbp via them but after reading their site decided not to. Instead using hopshopgo

Last edited by a moderator:
Its there on their website main page. @destiny I am not defending them, just saying there is an update. I was going to order a mbp via them but after reading their site decided not to. Instead using hopshopgo

Oh ok, its not shipment specific update, just a general one. Btw, how is feedback and charges on hopshopgo? Are they good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was going to use them for the first time so not sure about the service. Shipping Charges are a bit high so going with SnS instead, they normally piss me off with their lethargic service but shipping is low compared to hopshopgo

AFAIK ppobox never paid any customs duty, or sneaked in most shipments in bulk clearing, and that has now caught up with them.

They sent me an invoice 20 days back and i paid for it , but i havent got my phone yet. they say custom audit. Also one item was delivered to NY, and hasnt moved from there for 15 days. its so frustrating.

PPOBox sucks...i had one of my signature confirmation package delivered to the, which they kept denying, finally after so much trying n all, they accepted that they have the package and that its already in Mumbai...very very fishy if you ask me. Stopped using them after that and this was like 3-4 months ago.

I think even SnS does bulk clearing, that's why you don't get an itemised bill of clearing instead you get a huge list of items in the custom sheet.
Ppobox.com doesn't give clearance proof.
Ishopinternational does not provide the invoice.

I undervalued a ppobox.com package 600$ lesser than actual. Nothing verified. Even though invoice was in package.

Charging us customs are the only way they earn, as their shipping charges aren't that high, also unlike sns, they're not the freight forwarder, they use services of ICCWORLD, just like ishopinternational.

PPOBox sucks...i had one of my signature confirmation package delivered to the, which they kept denying, finally after so much trying n all, they accepted that they have the package and that its already in Mumbai...very very fishy if you ask me. Stopped using them after that and this was like 3-4 months ago.

Yep this is my last with them. Which one do you use now?

I undervalued a ppobox.com package 600$ lesser than actual. Nothing verified. Even though invoice was in package.

Charging us customs are the only way they earn, as their shipping charges aren't that high, also unlike sns, they're not the freight forwarder, they use services of ICCWORLD, just like ishopinternational.

Yep, their shipping charges are the lowest. And till now there weren't any problems at all. Looks like good days are over :(

Iccworld and ppobox is the under same umbrella company. You can check icc world website, ppobox is listed under services.
And they have provided me with proof both times i have used them cause i like to see my charges.

^No mate.

ICCWORLD is the company involved in shipping from USA<----> India.

PPOBOX and ISHOPINTERNATIONAL are LLC's (limited liability companies) , who use the services of ICCWORLD.

EDIT: Ibhejo is also a LLC using the services of ICCWORLD.

They are all companies using ICCWORLD's freight forwarding service.

^No mate.

ICCWORLD is the company involved in shipping from USA<----> India.

PPOBOX and ISHOPINTERNATIONAL are LLC's (limited liability companies) , who use the services of ICCWORLD.

EDIT: Ibhejo is also a LLC using the services of ICCWORLD.

They are all companies using ICCWORLD's freight forwarding service.
Then why do they list PPOBOX as a service on their website? If you don't know the link, here it is:
http://www.iccworld.com/ (top panel 5th item)
or http://www.iccworld.com/sitemap.asp
or http://www.iccworld.com/ppo.asp
They neither mention Ishopinternal nor Ibhejo which might be a different companies.
If you still insist they are not "shipping from USA<----> India",then whatever floats your boat.

Back