Pre order : NFS Under Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats awesome mate can i get 2 pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i know i am lil selfish but pleaseeeee ,and btb can u ship only posters alone as u are getting so many games :ashamed:

absolutely no probs..PM me all the game posters u got...........Kudos 2 u...:clap: , hope you don't run out of posters after members here see this post:p but make sure that i am in the priority list, i know i am greedy:eek:hyeah:

predator bhai , i know the game is releasing on 21st Nov ,if u could let us
know ,when u r gonna ship n,what are u gonna ship along and any kind of update from you that will be good ,else the thread may die soon ,coz the new member's would never know there is a thread for pre ordering Undercover ,keep ur threads alive re ;)

Discount coupons for next purchase :)
will ship on or before the 21st when game come is my hand
for poster etc its free for all only you will have to bear shipping cost :)

MY PC is down (hard time for me)
metalspree nice suggestion thanks for that

Post the shipping cost or PM me abt the details of posters will transfer the amount and btb what happend to the other game posters re ,any update :huh:

Make sure that you can ship it before 21 coz on 21 its gonna be available at Landmark , at least try to make sure that we receive the game by 20 Evening we will be happy that we got the game at least 12 hrs prior to the release :hap2:

Dude any idea abt shipping ,screw the reviews ,there wasn't single racing game this year i have played properly :( ( GRID did not like it much though )

Everyone has their views about Undercover... Gamespot isnt accurate in any way honestly.. wait for a few days and try it yourself.. your mindset alone can screw the whole game for you :) lets hope we get it soon!

Vj.. ship asap pls :(

Cheers!

oh oh boy u are shipping tomo ,tats great mate ,will i get it by friday evening ,coz i am leaving Chennai by saturday morning,i am ready to pay extra for a fast delivery :eek:hyeah: ,and what happend to the Posters re are u shipping along :huh:

and mate please ship to my Bangalore address i did PM u the address :eek:hyeah:

yes buddy i think u have allready PMd me ,your poster na will first send u the Pics then confirm me if u want
my RIG is know fine ,will be online most of time today

Friends any more intrested please let me know ,as I have very low Stock for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back