Pre order : NFS Under Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
no issues
that is not complete version after certain level it will prompt you for upgrade i mean buy entire game
lets c reviews from those who buyed after seeing that price online :tongue:

lekin yeh pc full game hai kya i ll wait for some reviews to be out for this then ll buy . i can get this game on Nov 21st..Post releease...:bleh: :bleh: :tongue:

Its actually the MRP of the game.. how do u ya'll expect him to sell it for less :S

MRP = Maximum Retail Price

Not minimum. Your local shops been fooling you till now :bleh:

yes bro ,the best what i get i can sell for that
there are many other who r still ready to buy even on MRP
regarding GTA 4 yes i will get that too
BackToExistence said:
Its actually the MRP of the game.. how do u ya'll expect him to sell it for less :S
Btw.. vj, get GTA IV too :p

for the local buyers, the discounted price stands good:hap2:
but add the shipping cost, the price would come arnd to 999 approx, same as local price

OR, is that price inclusive of shipping?

Question vj.. how much will it come upto including Shipping.. if it comes down to the same or close to it say 20 -30 bucks difference.. i might as well pick it up here.. another question would be .. if we pre order now, when will we be getting the shipment?

[plus if you have an sbi account we have to add rs25 as transfer charges too :(]

shipping will be 60 bucks across india via DTDC
I asking for game 4 to 5 days before release if i get it i will ship it on same or next day or else you will get it on next day of game release

mumbai buyers can come down to my place and pick it up
guyies we got A/c in both icici and sbi it depends on you all how you wanna make they payment .online transfer will surely save 25 cash deposite charges

no i think for internet transfer it only 5 bucks now (it was free earlier)
via NEFT
however for cash deposite they charge 25 bucks :(
codereverser said:
@SoMxNemesis : is that rs.25 fees there for internet transfer also or just for cash deposit ?

vj PM me ur ICICI bank details i will transfer the money and PM u back with my address ,btb can u reduce the price to 880/- including shipping , or make it 900/- mate tat will be good

That is the Full Version. The only difference is , you dont get a Hard Copy of the game , that usually makes the Original Copies more attractive. So that is why the online tag is less. Not everyone can download the game , so those who want the original copy , buy the DVD , and that is priced higher. Also Vj's price is pretty good i guess , considering it to be 10%(12% to be exact:bleh:) lower than the M.R.P , and over that , a Pre-Release. Nice effort there mate. Will let you know soon.

ok fine let me see the Quantity

if good all shipping cost will be 30 bucks via DTDC
I am ready to bear half the shipping cost :)
or else take it this way PRICE FOR DVD : 850 + shipping

also other offer ie Discount coupon for next pre order applicable
njoy guyies :)
also other offer ie Discount coupon for next pre order applicable
metalspree said:
vj PM me ur ICICI bank details i will transfer the money and PM u back with my address ,btb can u reduce the price to 880/- including shipping , or make it 900/- mate tat will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back