Budget 15-20K Pre-ordered Canvas 4 - buy or cancel order?

iyengar

Adept
Guys,

Not sure I was in good mood / brains. With so much hype, went ahead booking Canvas 4 paying 5K. Unfortunately i did not even get the receipt of the amount or the acknowledge from Micromax.

For some reason's now i feel like that was bad idea / choice as i have canvas 2 already (with custom ROM)

Advice if i need to continue waiting or request for reimbursement? NOT sure how to step ahead.

This is definitely going to be rebranded Chinese phone. It is seriously not advisable to pre order this phone. Even if the specs were known one should buy only when reviews are out.
One should try controlling the urge I believe. This is what these companies are riding on.

On a side note, what happened with the UMI X2 folks ? Did they get the money or the phone ?

@raksrules, No mate the initial amount of Rs.500/- has not been returned and the optimistic people those who Paid the remaining Rs.13500/- are either crying for the refund or abusing on UMI's FB page. 1% of them has got the refund details (not actual refund).

OP, You should cancel the order as there is nothing special in the phone and as others said the CCMs (Cheap Chinese Mobiles) doesn't deserve more than Rs.10K of your hard earned money. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back