Pre Orders for Forth Coming Releases (Updated Frequently)

^^ You can sign up on our website and place an order there directly, Game + Tee would be shipped on release of the game. We might ship the tee's earlier with an extra shipping charge but confirmation on this by next week.

www.intencity.in

NFS, MOH and Fifa 11 have a special pre-order offer also. What about that you haven't mentioned anything.
EA and Milestone Interactive have announced a rather exciting contest, which can get you an entire year’s supply of EA games, equalling 12 titles of your choice (any titles that release until September 2011), on any platform. All you have to do is pre-order any of the following three games, which makes you eligible to participate in the lucky draw.

The winners will be selected through a lucky draw 15 days after the release date of each game. There will be 3 winners for each title which means there’s going to be a total of 9 winners:

1. FIFA 11 – October 1, 2010
2. Medal of Honor – October 15, 2010
3. Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit – November 19, 2010

Hey Praashant, any update on when the Mafia II pre-orders will be shipped out?

Edit: Ignore, just got email update, thanks.

I just recd. my copy of MAFIA 2 through Prashant and was pleasantly surprised to find its a STEAM version...! Thanks Prashant. :)

Item was packed nicely and reached me intact. Also included in the box is a nice map of Empire Bay.

Currently installing. Steam is downloading (approx) 100 MB over and above what is installed from the disc. I first thought this might be the "Jimmy's Vendetta" DLC but found that one has to buy that separately for $9.99. Guess the 100 MB Steam download are updates/patches/fixes etc.

Weird problem. Game just wont run.

It starts, shows the Mafia 2 logo and then Crashes. Game installed just fine and was validated by Steam. My PC meets or exceeds the requirements for the game.

A lot of people seem to be having crashing issues as is apparent from the posts on the official Steam forums for the game. :(

Back