PREY : Discussion Thread

quan chi

Skilled
20160613-Prey-9801.png

Anybody playing this? I know the price is currently too high but still...:D
These days only few new games interests me & this has my attention mainly because people are comparing it with half life 2. Its getting many positive reviews & it is no port thus it is not like Dishonored 2.

If anybody is playing it then please share your views.

Last edited:
I played the 1st one, and I remember the experience of shooting the alien souls to get back to the same point where you died...
IMO, it made the game a lot easier...
Not sure how its gonna work in this reboot.

I've played this for a couple hours far. It's quite a lot of fun honestly. There's these funky monsters called Mimics which basically look like objects, sometimes health kits and attack you when you get near :/

Dan from IGN played the game for 38 hours then his save files got corrupted. He loaded a save from 5 hours back and that got corrupted. Arkane guys sent him a save file and even that got corrupted. So he said fk it and gave it a 4/10. Justified imo.

^^You cannot give such a low score only for the save corruption issue for which there is already a patch available. I am not sure if the patch fixed the problem because he never mentioned about that. Gamespot says weak storyline whereas some other review sites say it has a strong story.

Maybe devs should put out a better launch issue then. I am frankly sick of every game launching in a broken state and patching it up after a month or two. Playing through Andromeda at launch was a horrible experience.

Back