(*Price Drop*) Brand new iphone 4 16GB for 22k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

Skilled
Hello guys, i have a brand new iphone 4 for sale. Its a AT&T locked phone. It can be used with gevey sim imposer. You can find thread on that in the mobile phones section.
Firmware version is 4.2.1
Modem firmware is 03.10.01

my cousin got it from US a months back. There are absolutely no scratches on the phone. It also has protective scratch guard on front and back.
I also have a otter box for the phone, if anyone wants i can sell it with the phone for cheap, but dont want to sell it alone.
Price for phone is 24500/- Now 22000/-
Price for the phone with otter box 26000/- Now 23500/-

It has box and all accessories, except charger which by mistake i left at home, can send it to you later(cant give a time frame but next time when i go home)

Want to sell locally, don't want to courier it. If you insist on couriering, i will do only after getting the full payment and it will be your responsibility.

Special Monday Offer - Will give this phone free to anyone who breaks my cars windshield :D

Phone is received as per courier status. No communication from buyer though, mods please close the thread.

Saiyan said:
^No, i will close only when he posts back.:p
Wow, Rahul is quick :)

Pkg got delivered today. So, the thread can be closed.

Rahul is yet to send the charger, but I don't think I'd ask to keep it alive until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back