Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Yes for Casio
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
need for money, my watch collecting habit has to be put on hold and even sold unfortunately.
Selling few watches of a friend's.

Seiko 7s26-04B0 - fully automatic watch (no battery) with retro styling (green and gold finish), date and day display and clear back.

Condition - a few scratches on strap, very minor scratches on the face (screen protector is pre-installed) and recently demagnetised for more accurate time keeping. Comes with original box, cushion and 3 extra chain links.

Note - this watch, as with most automatic watches, is sensitive to magnetism. Demagnetising can easily be done at home using certain home appliances or with an official demagnetiser which can be purchased online for around Rs.800. Professional service is recommended every 5 years or so, depending on the condition you keep the watch.

Asking price - Rs.7000 6500 6000

Casio Edifice ECB-900DB (Blue) - Tough solar technology (charges from just about any light source with a battery backup of up to 6 months with no light), Bluetooth features, multi-city time zones, 2 digital displays, in-built light plus light retaining hands, battery 'fuel' gage, and many more features you can check out on their website.

Condition - like new! purchased during the lockdown and barely used it. Comes with an extended warranty from Casio up until 5th December 2022 (official digital pdf from Casio will be provided). Comes with original box, cushion and 3 extra chain links. Screen protector pre-installed.

Note - Nothing really to note apart from that this watch is feature packed, looks beautiful and works like a charm. Hardly any maintenance is required as long as you look after it in the basic fashion.

Asking price - Rs.11,000 10,000 9500 9000

Nixon Japan Movement 11G - this is a standard chronograph watch that runs off a standard battery. With a rectangular face, this is an eye-catcher, has 3 dials that under the main time (sec & min for timer, and 24hr hand).

Condition - some small visible scratches on body and strap. Doesn't come with anything extra, but should fit most medium to large wrists as it is slightly too big for me (links can easily be removed for smaller wrists).

Note - this is an American company well known for their eye-catching pieces. Solidly built with a hefty weight to it, it can withstand good usage of it. It has a sophisticated look to it but can be used in a multitude of situations and goes with just about any clothing style. The battery provided was recently installed and mainly kept in the 'off' position when not in use, but I can't guarantee how much longer it will run before needing to be changed. Generally the battery lasts 2 years though.

Asking price - Rs.3000 2500

Edit: added invoice for Edifice.

Reason for selling the above - a need for money, my watch collecting habit has to be put on hold and even sold unfortunately.
All the above prices includes shipping within India.

Attachments

• edifice 3.jpeg
    edifice 3.jpeg
    297.6 KB · Views: 462
  • edifice.jpeg
    edifice.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 453
  • edifice02.jpeg
    edifice02.jpeg
    262.4 KB · Views: 452
  • nixon-1.jpeg
    nixon-1.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 449
  • nixon.jpeg
    nixon.jpeg
    280.2 KB · Views: 474
  • seiko-1.jpeg
    seiko-1.jpeg
    337.6 KB · Views: 436
  • seiko-2.jpeg
    seiko-2.jpeg
    260.6 KB · Views: 462
  • seiko.jpeg
    seiko.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 411
  • invoice.jpeg
    invoice.jpeg
    113.8 KB · Views: 365
Last edited:
Feel sorry for you to letting go of the watches. I would've purchased if I had not left my job myself.

I have a Seiko SKX009, a GShock DW5600BB, a Casio F91W and a Casio Enticer chronograph. I also thought of selling the Seiko at times but fortunately I am not too broke at the moment and parents are letting me live and eat at home right now.

Try posting the watches on team-bhp.com classifieds too. You may find some takers there.

Feel sorry for you to letting go of the watches. I would've purchased if I had not left my job myself.

I have a Seiko SKX009, a GShock DW5600BB, a Casio F91W and a Casio Enticer chronograph. I also thought of selling the Seiko at times but fortunately I am not too broke at the moment and parents are letting me live and eat at home right now.

Try posting the watches on team-bhp.com classifieds too. You may find some takers there.

Ah sad to hear. thanks. I'll try to post them there too.

Back