Y4YWr7k.jpg
mRfKPGQ.jpg

Invoice:
xYY8rTD.jpg

6K1SE5A.png

PNyGIuX.png

Last edited:
Well double checked
For some reason, it doesn't show on the mobile app. Chrome shows.

Attachments

• 1404377991963.jpg
    1404377991963.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 175
Whatever it is used for if its working and have not burnt for overclocking it than buyer can RMA it & get a new one...
If I am wrong correct it....
I cannot guarantee that.. it depends on the service center, they don't just replace units unless its bad / you can prove that its bad.

I know,its like asking too much but can you post GPU-Z screen shots for the cards ? What worries me is the RMA part. I am more keen on the 280X .

^ I would send it to the buyer when its sold, if it was just one card I would have done it but its 6 cards. imagine the driver entries it would create in my OS. I like to keep that clean. The cards are working 100%. GPU-z does not prove anything, except that it confirms that the card matches the description. It does not prove GPU stability, so even a bad card would still show up fine in GPU-z

What is the issue with RMA? as long as the card is not physically damaged, which they are not, it will be replaced under warranty. These cards were not overclocked, infact they were under-volted by about 10% which doesn't affect its life span / usability (check the Mining How-to Guide)[DOUBLEPOST=1404459946][/DOUBLEPOST]@Fenix GPU-Z Screenshots added

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back