**Price Updated** Motherboards / GPUs / Heat Sinks / Case Fans / Others

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CPUs / Motherboards / RAMs / GPUs / PSUs / Heat Sinks / Scout / Case Fans / & Oth

TRUE Shipped....

Re: CPUs / Motherboards / RAMs / GPUs / PSUs / Heat Sinks / Scout / Case Fans / & Oth

Bump Again....

Hold Cooler Master Elite Power 350W for me and pm me back best offer, I'll buy it tomorrow.

CM Elite Power 350W Shipped.

Bump For Rest Of The Items.

Whats the problem dude????

Y so delay in psu?????

And even ur phone is switched off now.

Plz look into this matter asap.

mayanksahni said:
Whats the problem dude????
Y so delay in psu?????
And even ur phone is switched off now.
Plz look into this matter asap.

Hi
I have been in touch with your friend. The reason for the delay is that Cooler Master is yet to provide me with a new PSU, as its not in replacement stock. The moment i have the replacement, i will send you the PSU personally. This is the only explaination that i have. BTW I have 2 numbers and you can contact me on any one of those.

can you please update when CM350w PSU is expected to reach me or when did you ship it? do you have docket number so that it can be tracked.

yours_majesty said:
can you please update when CM350w PSU is expected to reach me or when did you ship it? do you have docket number so that it can be tracked.
PM Replied....

Bump....!!!!

TRUE Is Back In The Deal.

TRUE On Hold. Rest are OPEN.

Special Price Offer On P5KC & Visiontek 3870X2. PM For Details.

TRUE On Hold

Visiontek 3870x2 On Hold

Bump For Others.

Bump..........

Bump..........

Bump With A Price Update.

Over The Top..!!

2x2GB Kingston & OCZ Platinum Sold.
Payment received. Will ship by tomorrow.

2x2GB Kingston & OCZ Platinum Sold & Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back