Price Updates from Nehru Place (Delhi)

Anyone going to Nehru Place can find for me the price & Shop for -

Logitech Keyboard G510
Logitech Mouse G400

plseeese.. :)

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO ~ 2400/- [from SMC International]

Cooler Master Storm Enforcer ~ 6000/- [from SMC International]

APC Back-UPS 600VA ~ 1900/-; 700VA ~ 3200/-; 800VA ~ 4800/-. [From Vision Infotech].

Hope this helps, and a happy new year to all on this thread.

COMPUTER EMPIRE

POV 550Ti - 7200rs

SAPHIRE 6770 - 6700rs

Mann no one can beat CE in all over India (period) when it comes to price imo.

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO ~ 2400/- [from SMC International]

Hope this helps, and a happy new year to all on this thread.

Got the same from the same place for 2.1k on 4th January
<

Went to delhi and had some free time in between so went to nehru place today.
I was amazed to see prices of cost to cost. its a big shop and has lists like these stuck on the outside.
Much better than haggling at the other shops. Great pricing too.
G620 - 2890
Asus P8H61-M LX - 2725
SMC and computer empire and few other places quoted 3450 for G620 and ~3000 for the board.
was going to buy, but i didnt remember seeing it at TE, only heard of SMC and Computer Empire, so wasn't sure and didnt buy it. now i think i should have.

Corsair HX 650 Delhi Availability

Hi,
I've been observing TE like an eagle from a long time.This is my first post btw so mods feel free to shift the post in the right section .:D

Now onto the topic.I need to buy corsair smps hx 650 but I'm not able to find one in nehru place.particularly computer empire, cost to cost and smc intl.can anyone suggest me some place where it is available.Bought the rest,stuck on smps..
Help TE help!:confused:

Can you post your rig cause it'll be easier to determine what PSU you really need.
Hi,
I've been observing TE like an eagle from a long time.This is my first post btw so mods feel free to shift the post in the right section .:D

Now onto the topic.I need to buy corsair smps hx 650 but I'm not able to find one in nehru place.particularly computer empire, cost to cost and smc intl.can anyone suggest me some place where it is available.Bought the rest,stuck on smps..

Intel 3570K , p8z77 v pro, hyper 212 evo,8gigs of gskill ram,300r cabinet, and the main thing graphic card ill get it after a month.Graphic card budget around 12k.so i,was really thinking of getting hx 650.But the availability...:(
Out of stock on flipkart btw.

Can someone please tell me the prices of these component (with shop name- Prefer SMC or computer empire)

Intel Core i3 2120 (3.3 Ghz)

GIGABYTE-B75M-D3H

Corsair Value Ram 4gb(1333 Mhz)

Cooler Master elite 311 plus

Corsair CX v2 430 W

HP drive/ Sony Drive

AMD HD 6770(prefebly of sapphire) [If unavailable then HD 7770)

500gb WD HDD/ 500 gb seagate barracuda

My first post

Hi,

check http://www.smcinternational.in or call them for your requirement ,shop based in nehru place and cod for ncr region also available

What else to do, its not availableon those 3 shops

Back