Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

i'm gonna buy a desktop in a few days from sp road. i don plan to buy the entire at one shop. i'm gonna go to several shops and get the best price for each part.

but i'd like to know which are the reputed shops there,who gives better rates?
and who are gulcha and ankit?? shop owners?? thy reliable??

windstalker said:
t i'd like to know which are the reputed shops there,who gives better rates?
and who are gulcha and ankit?? shop owners?? thy reliable??
afaik gholcha is not a good option, this guy is got an atitude..same as this expression..> .:no: lol

Ankit,Metro,ComputerMegaMart and A.S computers are good and reliable frm my personal experience:cool2:
update prices here aftr u go there..:D

i bought this 2day frm Anikit... even Computer Mega Mart Quoted the same but, they don't hav G skill or OCZ,they didn't even heard of such brands lol:rofl:

Most of the dealers looked at me as they are looking at an Alien "wen i asked for G skill,Ocs and DFI" they r still living in trancent age lol:eek:hyeah:

and i cudn't find MSI X58 M any where in s.p road..every one says it is not released in India...:huh: so i booked ticket 2 Africa:cool: Kidding..;)

here is my stuff..>

i7 920 - Rs 14300

MSI X58 Pro E - Rs 10450 (didn't get MSI X58 M)

Corsair VX550 - RS 5550

seagate 500GB 7200.12 32mb - Rs 2500

CM Elite 335 Cabinet - Rs 2200

Nvidia Quadro FX 580 - Rs 8900

G skill trident(3x2GB) 6gb 1333MHZ CL6 - Rs 8100 (i didn't get OCZ)

Apc Ups 1100va - Rs 4500

Samsung DVD writer -- Rs 1000

the prices are without Tax..

and also i bought these for my frnd

samsung 2033sw - Rs 7200

Wacom Bamboo - Rs 3900

m happy with the prices

Ankit Rocks..they hav all peripherals stock..

just bought my system yesterday...

ASUS 790G motherboard. forgot the model, somethin "EM', no sli - 5200

Phenom-II X2 550 BE - 5400

dell 19" 1909N - 6700

Kingston 2 gb 6400, 800mhz - 1350

Sapphire HD 4850 1gb - 8750

Zebronics Bijli case - 1900

Zebronics 500W red power - 2100

Seagate 500 hdd- 2400

APC 500VA - 1850

Hi,

I have a P4 1.6 Ghz PC which is 7 years old. This has 256 MB SD Ram. I have some problems with my Heat Sink. The clip of my heat sink was broken and the heat sink was glued to my processor. Later one of the fans (The heat sink is a old model and has two fans on either side) had fallen down. I managed to glue that as well.

My quesion is, the cpu temp shown in the bios is 40 degrees max. Is this ok. My heat sink fan makes a lot of noise. Is it ok to stay with this or have to get it replaced.

Will I get a compatible heat sink fan for my P4 1.6 Ghz CPU. Where do i search for one cheaper in Bangalore SP Road

What is the cost of 1GB and 512 MB SD Ram
What is the cost of 32 MB and 64 MB AGP Vard. My video card has got curuped two times earlier. I need one with a warranty..

Need your advice

Had been to S.P. Road this weekend. Bought following for myself and friends
Portable HDD - Segate GreeAgent go 320 GB (5yr Warrenty) @-- Rs 3484
(the one with 2yr warrenty was about 150-200 bucks less)

Belkin Laptop cooling Pad @-- Rs 850

Pen drive 4 GB -- HP one(micro sized, just like a chip) @-- Rs 450

Logitech Keyboard , non Multimedia USB one @--450
(PS2 port one was about 350 bucks)

Verbatin Blank DVD+R 4.7 GB (50 Spindle pack) @-- Rs 525
all prices are net (including VAT@4%)

enquired about Belkin WiFi G Router @-- 1500 (net)

Supra said:
So this was Rs 510+VAT = Rs 525 arnd?
Plz let us know where u got it from. TE dealers r Leaching at Rs 650 :mad:

Bought this DVD pack from a small shop dealing in stuff like disks, pendrives, flash cards ..ect(not some proper computer shop) ...he asked for 540 but quickly came down to 525 with bit bargain....
no bill was given so do not know VAT details..

Also this shop guy quoted 420 bucks for HP pendrive i mentioned above but we had already buyed it (from Ankit Infotech @ 433+ 4%VAT =450) :(

maxms said:
Bought this DVD pack from a small shop dealing in stuff like disks, pendrives, flash cards ..ect(not some proper computer shop) ...he asked for 540 but quickly came down to 525 with bit bargain....
no bill was given so do not know VAT details..

Also this shop guy quoted 420 bucks for HP pendrive i mentioned above but we had already buyed it (from Ankit Infotech @ 433+ 4%VAT =450) :(

Where is this small shop located .. In which bylane bro ? Atleast give a landmark

apextwin146 said:
Where is this small shop located .. In which bylane bro ? Atleast give a landmark

Hmmmm ...don't remember any landmark as such ...this was only 2nd time in last few yrs i have been there an also it was quite dark that time (~8 pm):( ....
also did'nt anticipated that ppl will be interested in this shop :ashamed:.
But what i feel we can get similar rates from other such small shops as well...
anyway from what i can remember it was some 10-15 mts from Ankit Infotech 1st left lane , 2nd shop..has some stacks of DVD's/CD in front of his shop..

Will try to get proper landmark if i go there next time :)

hi All,

iam new to techenclave.
gone tru the posts...good job all...:clap::hap2:

could any one pls update me with the present cost of AMD X2 6400+ black edition price?:huh:

thx in advance...

Price Updates:

Acer 5738 Linux Version : 31600 Rs

640GB WD External :4100

All prices are Including Tax. Bought them last week.

The Linux Version is Not even the graphical version. It is command line based.

Installed Windows 7 Ultimate. Now it is working very well and even looks good. As of now even heat generated is very low from the lappy.

yaju13385 said:
where to by gud quality DVI cable on SP road, its urgent thanks

nagpal electronics.....all accessories are pretty expensive in bangalore. and plz go with a pic of what u want tht guy will irk u a lot.:eek:hyeah:

Bought @ Ankit

Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H - 6.6K

Phenom 550 BE - 5.2K

WD 500 GB 16 MB Buffer - 2.7K

Zebronics Desire Cabinet+ 450 Watts Power supply - 1.6K

Logitech Wireless combo - 1.5K

Sony DVD Writer - 1.2 K

HDMI Cable - 500Rs

Gskill DDR3 1333 Ram 2 GB - 3K

Went over to SP Road a couple of days ago just to buy DVD's :D

The price for the 50's spindle of Verbatim DVD's is Rs540 in almost all shops. There was one guy who quoted Rs600 but the minute I said no, he was ready to sell them for 550 :D

Btw, by shops I don't mean places like Ankit/similar types. There are hordes of these only DVD stores - the not so big 'shops' - where you don't get any bill etc.

Other DVD spindle prices: {50dvds}

Moserbaer - Rs680

Sony - Rs700 odd [forgot the exact quote]

National - 350

Frontech - 450

Back