Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

@kolayamit: i haven't shopped at sp yet (bought cpu+gpu used and rest is online)
but the ones posted by bssunilreddy are frequented by TE members.
just be sure to know what you want and research it (and competing products) as a common tactic with shops is to show you an inferior product and claim it's as good or better than what you want.
be sure to take your time, visit multiple stores and watch for tactics such as "this is the last piece and someone is coming to check it out" or any way they try to rush you.
information is your only weapon against getting scammed.
based on my experience at nehru place and richie street for prior builds.
btw, what are you planning on buying?
Nice tips there, thank you ! I am planning to buy graphics card(GTX 1060 or RX 480), one ssd and one monitor.

I am planning to buy graphics card(GTX 1060 or RX 480), one ssd and one monitor.
yeah, i'm also looking to pick up an aib 480. the ssd and monitor can be bought online as the ssd price difference isn't much and more choice for monitors.
the gpu can be had for 1-2k less from local markets subject to availability.

yeah, i'm also looking to pick up an aib 480. the ssd and monitor can be bought online as the ssd price difference isn't much and more choice for monitors.
the gpu can be had for 1-2k less from local markets subject to availability.
Is there any AIB RX 480 available in SP road or India. Little change in plan - SSD will buy from Amazon, and bought a second hand monitor today. When are you planning to buy the graphics card, if our times match we can buy it together. Maybe we can get a discount!

Is there any AIB RX 480 available in SP road or India. Little change in plan - SSD will buy from Amazon, and bought a second hand monitor today. When are you planning to buy the graphics card, if our times match we can buy it together. Maybe we can get a discount!
quite a few companies have announced their versions of the rx 480 but i dont think they're out yet.
looking at the sapphire nitro if it's at a decent price.

I am planning to buy a new sata HDD (internal) for a reasonable rate. I haven't yet decided on the size. Please let me know the cost range for 160,300,500 GB HDDs. I'm also planning to "sell" my 512mb ddr2 667 ram. Do they take seconds in SP road? Any idea on how much it might go for? Thanks.

Hi guys,

I plan to buy a GA-H81M-S1 motherboard and a Celeron G1840 processor.
Can anybody tell me how much I should be able to get them for?
Somebody has posted in this very thread around 1 yr ago that they got this same MB for 3200 in SP road.

How much should I pay for it now? and what about the processor?

Intel i5 6600 - 15.xx k /6400 - 13k
Mobo - Gigabyte B150 base - 6500
Ram - Corsair Vengeance DDR4 8GB - 2950
Card - 970 - Asus - 22.9k
Corsair Carbide 300r - 5100

These are the price quotes I got from Multiple Computech , Koramangala-Bangalore. These are prices exclusive of the VAT

What has been the effect of GST on prices of popular GPUs like 1060, 480, 580 and Ryzen CPUs?

Mining has had a far bigger effect on GPU prices than GST

in 3~ months the mining craze will blow over and prices will return to an all time low,

Heavily abused rx480/470s will sell for $100 or so.

If any one visiting SP road can check the price for Logitech H600 Headset Price?

Need one by tomorrow. It is trending Rs. 4035 in infibeam.

Back