Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Just now bought VX4500W. For Rs. 2,700/- (INCLUDING TAX) ;) from Ashirwaad computers..

Well, I exchanged my old Cooler Master 400watt PSU (which came default with my CM Elite cabinet) which I bought few months back from Ashirwaad...

DSCN0048.JPG

hot zubs said:
I want to buy a cabinet fan molex cable like this one -
ppic-MAXI--525molex3.jpg%3Bjsessionid=FE4AEFFE379E2A725C905CA74E874B0F

searched the whole SP road last night but couldn't find even a single shop who has this kind of cable :mad:
can anyone please tell me where i can find this???
Ask aashirwad i bought four of them from him last week for cm 120mm fans.

scudmissile007 said:
Ask aashirwad i bought four of them from him last week for cm 120mm fans.
Aashirwad has those adapters as shown in the picture, got them from him, go to the back end of the shop, and ask the guy who's assembling PCs there, He'd be able to help you out, and yeah go with a picture/sample, or he'd be puzzled as hell.

scudmissile007 said:
^I picked the cm 4x120mm value pack in that there was only three pin connectors and bought 4 of the above connectors.
Someone stole all the 120 mils from there, some 6 pieces of 80MM stuff left now :| This happens everytime I go there...

BTW Price update,

2GB Transcend DDR2 SO-DIMM - Rupees 1550 (inclusive of tax)

Are S.P. road shops open on weekends? Want to buy BenQ G2420HD which should be 10k-ish.

Its around 10k+tax last time I asked @ Aashirwaad. Most of the shops are open on Sunday till 2pm but better to go on Saturday as they can get the stuff from the distris on Saturday if ready-stock is not there :)

always-shri said:
Is Dell New XPS 15 available in SP road?
Might be, there is a dell exclusive store, PremierIT I guess, check that out.

This place should surely have it: Dell Premier Store, Embassy Golf Links, Intermediate Ring Road (Won't be able to squeeze out discount though)

:cool2:

l33t said:
Might be, there is a dell exclusive store, PremierIT I guess, check that out.

This place should surely have it: Dell Premier Store, Embassy Golf Links, Intermediate Ring Road (Won't be able to squeeze out discount though)

PremierIT - will check with them. But customization may not be possible, right?

How much discount do they usually offer?

always-shri said:
PremierIT - will check with them. But customization may not be possible, right?

How much discount do they usually offer?
I wont really know how lucky one can get can I ? :p

But yeah if you are pretty good at the discount job, you might get a decent sum off.

Also, they probably would have a pretty decent range of configuration too afaik, since the last time I visited the place, about 6 days go, and he had pretty ok configurations. But I would like to suggest you to go to the dell's showroom at EGL.

@amar7,
Can you please confirm the price you paid for the CORSAIR VX450W? You mean to say that you paid Rs.2700 for the CORSAIR VX450W in exchange for the old CM 400W?

If so then what was the dealer's(Ashirwad) offer for the CORSAIR VX450 without the exchange offer? I'd be grateful for your reply because, I'm planning to buy one this week.

And by the way since i am also planning to buy an APC UPS (600 or 650 va) is it better to get one directly from an APC dealer or try my luck in SP road.

Lastly, is Thermal paste/compound available in SP road?

Please guide me folks.

Last week I had been to Aashirwad computers..

Below is the price list of various Corsair power supply..

1)CX 430 - 2250/-

2)CX 500 - 3700/-

3)CX 600 - 3950/-

4)CX 800 - 6000/-

5)HX1000 - 12600/-

6)VX 450 - 3700/-

7)AX800 - 11500/-

8)AX1200 - 16500/-

9)TX 850 - 7000/-

10)TX 950 - 8000/-

+ 5% tax.

Finally I bought TX850w.