Price updates from S.P. Road (Bangalore)

Was wondering if, AM2 Socket Motherboards are still available ? I have AMD 6000+ Proccy. Should I visit S.P Road or am I better off with flipkart ?

OT :sorry:
Last time I was there @ Ashirwad, they told me that they can send items to my place if I pay them via NEFT. They were promising good packaging and timely delivery as they have a supply line for Kerala.
So, I'm wondering anyone from Kerala or any other state other than Karnataka have ordered items from them by phone ?

@ Aashirwad
i7 4770 - 19800
asus B plus 85 - 7400
asus B85m-G - 6400
Transend 8GB 1333 DDR3 - 4800
Kingston 8GB 1600Mhz "Heatsinkwala"- 5000
Zotac GTX760 2GB GDDR5 - 19900
Asus GTX760-DC2OC-2GD5 - 20500
Dell S2240L - 8700

@Jaintex
i7 4770 - 20300
asus B85m-G - 6600
Corsair/Transend 8GB DDR3 - 5300/4800
Zotac GTX760 2GB GDDR5 - 20000
Dell S2240L - 8530

+5.5% Tax.

Is there a big price difference between Flipkart and SP Road for most components only some of them? Since I slightly far away from SP Road (Malleswaram), I need to plan on what stuff I can get all the way here.

Is there a big price difference between Flipkart and SP Road for most components only some of them? Since I slightly far away from SP Road (Malleswaram), I need to plan on what stuff I can get all the way here.
Everything will be cheaper locally bought. And if you are buying multiple components, you will find even more price difference if you choose SP Road.

Stuffs are cheaper in the shops. Even the golchha website's prices are li'l less than the flipkart's.
Its worth to visit the shops in person.
Only downside - they would charge 2% for card payment. I told them about the RBI guideline - they replied saying its market rule there. They do not add that 2% to the bill amount.

You can convince them to not charge 2%, bring it down to 1 or less, they usually agree. Telling experience of Aashirwaad & Golchha both.

Dinesh ( Aashirwaad ) & Golcha both dudes never charged me this 2% card fee. You gotta talk to them in a way, that they'll say... "acha TK 2% card discount" :p
I very well know both them for a long time. ( but this works only on bills above 5 or 10k )

corsair 200r price?[DOUBLEPOST=1387292918][/DOUBLEPOST]can anyone giv the email ids of the good computer shops in sp road?

Last edited:
This is to people who have shopped in Golcha / Ankit / other big shops in SP Road
I have shortlisted the products I want to buy and the Golcha's website give decent prices, although they'll charge 5.5% VAT. I have an option of getting it delivered paying 100 extra or go and get it from them. So i want to know whether they negotiate by much from their(Golcha's) website prices. If its just a couple hundreds then its not worth it for me.

This is to people who have shopped in Golcha / Ankit / other big shops in SP Road
I have shortlisted the products I want to buy and the Golcha's website give decent prices, although they'll charge 5.5% VAT. I have an option of getting it delivered paying 100 extra or go and get it from them. So i want to know whether they negotiate by much from their(Golcha's) website prices. If its just a couple hundreds then its not worth it for me.

You better call and check. The price on their website isn't always accurate. Not much scope for bargaining with Golcha...especially for exclusive items he knows that only he has in stock...

You better call and check. The price on their website isn't always accurate. Not much scope for bargaining with Golcha...especially for exclusive items he knows that only he has in stock...
You are right. I did send them a email not expecting a reply but they did and most of the stuff is quoted about 200-500 cheaper. I'll probably go there myself and try to bargain a bit more. I'm going to buy processor, motherboard, graphics card, PSU so nothing exotic / unavailable with others. I'll go to Ankit and other shops first to get quote and then head to Golcha.

You are right. I did send them a email not expecting a reply but they did and most of the stuff is quoted about 200-500 cheaper. I'll probably go there myself and try to bargain a bit more. I'm going to buy processor, motherboard, graphics card, PSU so nothing exotic / unavailable with others. I'll go to Ankit and other shops first to get quote and then head to Golcha.

Try Ashirwad as well. I've always gotten decent prices from them.

Purchased new rig from Aashirwad computers just today:

i5-4460 processor
GTX 960
Antec 550W PSU
Deep Cool Cabinet
Gigabyte H81M-S1 Motherboard
Kingston 8 GB RAM Stick with heatsink
Seagate 1TB HDD
APC 600VA UPS

Got this for Rs. 47,000 after tax and discount. He also purchased my old CPU, motherboard and case. It's a good shop and I would definitely visit it again. Before Aashirwad I went to Golcha and was quoted a higher price for inferior UPS. I was also told that starting price for cabinets was Rs. 4000 and only a Zebronics case is available for Rs. 2100 but it isn't recommended. I told him I will take a look around and went straight to Aashirwad. Good decision :)

Back