PrimeABGB.com clearance - good deals like 2gb AMD 7750 for 5.3k, Sennheiser earphones for 300 etc.

memories_dv

Adept
Link - http://www.primeabgb.com/year-ending-clearance-sales.html?limit=30

Something for everyone, purely IMHO - the Sennheiser MX470 seems cheap at 299 for friends who dont like the IEM feel. The 2gb Radeon 7750 for 5.3k is a good price as well, as is the Silverstone windowed case for 2.5k! The Soundmagic headphones are a good deal as well IMO. Shipping seems a flat 60 bucks in Mumbai. Any other good deals that you guys spot?

I got 75 bucks as shipping cost for Maharashtra. The sunbeam 2 port USB card looks like good deal. The ones on eBay are from transcend only and around 700+ each.

@babhishek That ITX case didnt appeal much to me. Love the smaller ITX ones on ebay or else the Coolermaster Elite 120 Advanced ITX.

Also a point of caution - the Radeon 7750 is DDR3, stay away!

How to buy from their site? I tried CC provider, and payment gateway seems to be of SBI bank which I'm a bit worried.
Icici option looks weird with instruction of depositing money in bank. Isn't there a neft transfer option there with icici?

How to buy from their site? I tried CC provider, and payment gateway seems to be of SBI bank which I'm a bit worried.
Icici option looks weird with instruction of depositing money in bank. Isn't there a neft transfer option there with icici?

I used CC option and paid through amex.. works fine.. received the shipment as well

Bought from them a couple of times using net banking with icici. Everything was fine.

Back