PrimeAGBG online shop, weird sale terms

rajil.s

Adept
I was in the process of buying a case from PrimeAGBG and came across their policy,

"All goods are consigned at buyer’s risk and the company is not responsible for any loss, damage or pilferage in transit."

So if the courier company breaks the glass side panel of the case, the buyer needs to eat up the loss. What??

@vivek.krishnan, I guess this shop is in Mumbai. Any experience with them?

I would say boilerplate terms. Experience is good. They do pack the stuff well. If you are worried, insure your package for a couple of bucks extra!

I've got stuff from them shipped to a diff city, they dont do a bad job of packing if that's what you're worried about. I guess the terms there are typical small Indian business terms.

I have had only bad experiences with them. Quite a few years ago I ordered Corsair SP2500 and a gaming KB and mouse combo from them. They kept shipping it without proper documents, and thus the package kept getting returned to them. They got it right in the 4th attempt. When it was delivered, the combo was missing and instead, there was only the mouse. I complained and they asked me to ship it back to them, which I did. After receiving the mouse they never shipped me the combo back. They stopped responding to my emails. When I called them they told me that the mouse was damaged in transit and hence they won't send me the combo. They didn't share any pics of the mouse, didn't refund the cost difference between the combo and just the mouse and they stopped answering my emails and calls. They would answer when I called from a number unknown to them, but then hung up the second they realized it was me. I gave up eventually as I had my exams. Absolute garbage service in my opinion. Will never recommend them to anyone.

Thank, this is what worries me. Unfortunately, they are the only online shop carrying the case i am interested in. I normally prefer buying from Amazon since they share responsibility unlike these Mom and Pop stores.

My define r6 TG case from prime will reach me on Monday. Hopefully the TG doesn't get damaged.I will share my feedback after it gets to me.

Its just a few stations ahead of my house. So I go and purchase it after checking the item personally. Been a buyer since a decade from this shop

Got my define r6 delivered to me an hour back.Some pics of the packing from my shitty smartphone camera.
90948dc339065a3cc363a451920b8ec2.jpg
82bfff162a1d7a053b0c7d360de38fe5.jpg
b3d24ba66f83466dda36bdbc7a6b50fa.jpg
cb33912d15bf4829fc8f9ae80c85aa72.jpg
7f704e88b8f6b643c098639032659312.jpg

I don't know about their online delivery but a couple of days ago I checked their sister site onlyssd.com and got these:
https://imgur.com/a/UnFGs
Edit: this happened when I opened the site and clicked on the menu tab. I've already emailed prime about it.

Its just a few stations ahead of my house. So I go and purchase it after checking the item personally. Been a buyer since a decade from this shop
He was asking about the online order and delivery not local purchase. :facepalm:

Last edited:
They don't update the status properly, usually they ship out same day or next in my experience. Sometimes it stays in "processing" even after i received the item.

Back