Audio Problem! Got a used Denon 1100, should I keep it for the price?

santhoshr

Disciple
Hi,

I recently got a chance to grab a 1 month used Denon AH-D1100 which was advertised as New! for 7.2k, there is one weird problem there was some flimsy sound coming from left earcup joint (external), even if I simply hold the headphone it sounds as crumbling, is it the issue with most Denon? should I buy for this price ? pls advice I need to either keep it or return it soon.

i have used denon d1100 for 1 year, never seen this kind of problem, if you able to see this problem , don't take it.

i have used denon d1100 for 1 year, never seen this kind of problem, if you able to see this problem , don't take it.

okey! thats sad it feels like it can break anytime but it is stronger only but creates kind of sound, the price factor what you think is it good if without this issue?

^^^Yeah
<

Damn sound is so good!

^^^Yeah
<

Damn sound is so good!

Your excitement will die down some time later, but the issue will not dissappear, at which point you might start regretting the purchase.

More importantly, it looks like some parts inside might be damaged, and the sound quality would probably worsen.

IMHO, it's not worth the risk.

Been there myself brother.did you purchase this from global easybuy?

Btw in my case i had no problems,just that i figured it was either partly used or refurbished

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

ask seller to change , if you have bought it from ebay india from hitech enterprise as they are denon distributor
few months ago i have sold mine at 4400 as these were available on ebay at 6600
<
now these available at 8800
these really sound good as per the price

if you fell that something wrong with headphone, change it otherwise you will always think for this issue instead of enjoying headphone.

Your excitement will die down some time later, but the issue will not dissappear, at which point you might start regretting the purchase.

More importantly, it looks like some parts inside might be damaged, and the sound quality would probably worsen.

IMHO, it's not worth the risk.

hmm...but it is external issue I doubt about this impacting SQ, but something to think about

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

ask seller to change , if you have bought it from ebay india from hitech enterprise as they are denon distributor
few months ago i have sold mine at 4400 as these were available on ebay at 6600 now these available at 8800

if you fell that something wrong with headphone, change it otherwise you will always think for this issue instead of enjoying headphone.

No seller from India he is ok to accept returns

Been there myself brother.did you purchase this from global easybuy?

Btw in my case i had no problems,just that i figured it was either partly used or refurbished

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

no seller from India he is ready to accept returns

few months ago i have sold mine at 4400 as these were available on ebay at 6600 now these available at 8800

I got it from individual, I really missed when it was telling for 6.6k

Back