Audio Problems with k750 headphones

crazykudos

Disciple
Hey guys,
I brought a k750i about 4 months ago :)@ i know...wrong timing,,,the prices crashed after i brought)
Now after 4 months of hard work...the headphones are acting funny...the right ear piece emits a strange clicking sound when i play songs with heavy bass...

Now i was in delhi when this thing started...and I took the phone to the service centre...:mad: but the damn guy argued that it was a problem with my mp3 file:mad: (is it possible??)...Now that guy didn't know english well. and i my hindi is as good as fardeen khan's acting....So i couldn't argue with that guy...

Now that i am back in chennai. I want to go back to a SE service centre...now you guys could tell me what the problem could be...i'd be able to tell those guys that...please help,

its a problem with your headphones. i've had those before too. Try to play some old songs which worked good before now in loud volume and observe if there an cracking (higher the bass in equalizer as well) if there is, go to a service center and ask for a replacement of headphones.

If service centers start a fuss, just buy a new one or better yet get a 3.5mm adapter for k750 and get a good high quality headphones.

yeah.. params is right.. its ur headphones.. it would be better if you take ur headphones and another friends headphones who has a K750i.. and make them listen to the diffrence in sound..

Thanks a lot guys...i'll go the service centre on monday morning

and How much does the 3.5mm adapter cost?....I can't spend more than 1k (on both the headphones and the adapter combined)

Back