FS: Desktops Processor, Motherboard, RAM and GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was me who fisrt pm op to both ram and Gpu I was ready to pay him as he asked me to pay but than what happened I don't know ...anyway good luck with sale mate :)

No hard feelings ..

My sincerest apologies but I PMed you once the motherboard deal was fixed on Saturday. You asked me for the combined quote and I replied to the same. In the meantime I updated the thread and both Narendra and Vivek were in talks earlier as well. VK confirmed the card but later Narendra told me that his GPU had an issue and he needed the GPUs and the RAMs hence I asked VK if he can let it go which he did. Thus the deal for RAM and GPU came into existence.

I am actually using this thread as a bulletin board as well to keep everyone who PMed me or posted here or are interested are kept updated about the situation. The delay was because I wanted to sell it as one unit which wasn't happening.

P.S.: When did the highlighted part take place?

Last edited:
payment done for rams and gpu

This is to confirm that I have received the payment. I will ship the RAMs and GPU today by today evening and share the Tracking Id :)[DOUBLEPOST=1482318399][/DOUBLEPOST]@narendra - GPU and RAMs have been shipped. PMing you the tracking Id. Already sent you pics of courier invoice and packing pics via Whatsapp. Will send you a scanned copy of the invoice as well in the evening once I reach home.[DOUBLEPOST=1482332542][/DOUBLEPOST]@narendra - Please check PM to see the scanned copy of Courier Receipt.

Last edited:
Hi,

Well I had asked for the entire combo and was waiting as per your earlier post but that reply never came or did a PM.

I mean no disrespect to anyone but Am still not sure as to why people just don't care about what they say,as later they just................. This is not the first time though.

Threads created and even if you are the one of the first to respond the product goes to someone else.

Regards.

@SoundsGreat - I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused but including replies on this thread and via PMs I was dealing with 14 people at the time. And not everyone was into getting the whole combo and @narendra wanted the whole combo as well but shipping the entire combo would result in huge transport charges as I would have send it with the cabinet and didn't have boxes of the motherboard, processor etc., This would escalate the costs by a huge margin. Hence I decided to look for a local deal and if I couldn't get that then gradually increase the radius but at the same time I kept on updating the thread and when @narendra told me that is card died on him then I requested @vivek.krishnan to back out so that @narendra could have it.

I tried my best to be fair, believe me but I was taken a bit aback with the amount of responses and the fact that I wasn't able to sell it locally as an entire unit like I originally planned to sell.

Hi,

@SoundsGreat - I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused,but including replies on this thread and via PMs I was dealing with 14 people at the time.

It's okay no problem,I can understand. I too wanted the full combo. At least you replied.

There are others who create a thread and don't even bother to update or to respond.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back