Programming Tips

navin007

Disciple
Sir and Friends I am working on helpdesk support and qualifications 12 th pass and want to learn programming where do I start
Additional details
Age 30
Job timing monday to saturday 9-7 pm helpdesk it support Engineer
Location Mumbai

Thanks in Advance

It's great that you want to learn programming. But could you please also tell - what is your goal?

If it's only to learn programming, one can start with C or C++.
But if you have specific goal in mind, learning specific programming language would help.
Example, want to develop Android app - Java, web application - Python + JavaScript, Desktop application - C#, IoT - C or C++.

To start learning any programming language, I would recommend watching few video tutorials at first to get some basic idea.
And then get a decent book and start following it trying out codes/exercises in the book.

Last edited:
Why C or C++ in this day and age? Try Java or "Go" instead. You want a really crazy one, then try "Scala" :D

Having learnt C and C++, I still think you should do C and C++, gives you an idea. You can easily complete the courses with a week each.

With that done, then proceed to what you want next.

OK C and C++ will finish in a week and any classes in Mumbai.

Not needed, just download this book on learn C in 7 days. Follow it to a T, you will have an understanding + youtube.

You can also look at help from first year BSC CompSci or IT chaps. I think you should also look at free classes from Khan Academy or something on those lines.

My suggestion would be to start working on a small project. that would help you learn a lot of concepts very quickly.

Back