Monitors projector setup please advise

madara_uchiha

Disciple
hello all,now this is not strictly monitor related but i figured this is the best place for a thread of this kind.
so as the titles says i am looking to get me a projector,problem is my knowledge in this area is rather limited so i am seeking help to avoid any nasty surprises.
1) so basically i want recommendations for a good vfm projector,i have done some research on snapdeal and the like but i could really do with some recommendations here.budget:25k,can be extended in case its not enough.
2) apart from that i looked up projector screens on snapdeal and they seem ok,but i am not sure if they really are though,they seem to have 4:3 aspect ratio,is that going to be a problem?,i figured i could just project a smaller 16:9 image onto it,but i wonder if that will look bad,besides i want the biggest display possible.
3)i hope getting the right projector and screen is all thats required?then i just have to plug it in,maybe fiddle with a setting or two and its mostly plug and play?
4)lastly,will i get nasty pixelation playing 720p videos on say a 80-100 inch screen?what about 1080p?
let me know if i am missing something,really looking forward to this setup!

Back