PS2 , 360 related problem...

karanboochra

Disciple
Hey!!
My cousin's come from Mumbai who's got a Ps2 and a 360.. But the problem is that i have a OLD TV in my basement in which only 1 RF cable ( 1 cable ) is present ..It just has 1 antenna input lol :p

It doesn't has those 3 colored inputs .. What can i DO ? I heard there is some RF converter ...Also , some people told me that i could hook the consoles through a VCR or TATASKY ?

Please help me..He's just here for 1 week ...

LOL better buy a new LCD TV. X360 and a TV which has no composite input lol. PQ should be awesome!

/sarcasm

karanboochra said:
lol haha..i have 2 LCD's @ my place..

but the problem is ,they're not in my room :/

i can give u a very good offer my old friend! i have a brand new 23 year old B/W TV!! it is nearly the same as the one you mentioned! just but another one of those cables from ebay and you're ready to play games suck as Gears of war 2 and God of war 2 easily!!! pm me for price
/joke

btw karan its me reyez :p

Aman27deep said:
i can give u a very good offer my old friend! i have a brand new 23 year old B/W TV!! it is nearly the same as the one you mentioned! just but another one of those cables from ebay and you're ready to play games suck as Gears of war 2 and God of war 2 easily!!! pm me for price
/joke

btw karan its me reyez :p

wth lol 23 year old..hahaha..
mine's 6-7 years old and it's coloured :p

You would be better off playing 8-bit NES games on that TV. Trust me, the video quality over those ancient converters is so pathetic, that you'd be killing the way those consoles are meant to be played. I had that converted once plugged into my Sony TV to hook up my then VCD player and trust me, the results were not good at all.

Back