PS2 Component Cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to sell this PS2 component cable.

Those who are still playing games on PS2 can benefit from this since this cable enhances the visual appeal by at lest 30-40%. The textures become sharper and the colors get more vibrant.

I bought two of them, one for myself and one for friend.....who sold his PS2 recently......:p

The cable is new, never been used.

PM me, if interested.

If its the sony Component Cable then the price is fine but if its a 3rd party one then ur selling more than the price u bought is.

A 3rd party cable is available on Play-asia.com for Rs. 241 ~

No it is a third party cable, bought for 500 bucks each from local market.
But that thing works great. If u think that that thing is fake, just test it once. If it doesnt satisfy u, ill pay u back, twice the amount.

Im already selling it for 200 bucks less. Will not sell in case u guys think its not as good. Those 500 bucks i spent wont hurt me.

Your call.

No it is a third party cable, bought for 500 bucks each from local market.
But that thing works great. If u think that that thing is fake, just test it once. If it doesnt satisfy u, ill pay u back, twice the amount.
*Cummon buddy i

Im already selling it for 200 bucks less. Will not sell in case u guys think its not as good. Those 500 bucks i spent wont hurt me.

Your call.

I will fully support that it improves the picture quality tremendously! 30 to 40% is not an exaggeration. I also have one for sale. Original Sony. But I don't want to hijack this thread. Please PM sushantV first, and only PM me after he has sold his cable, or if you must have the Sony one.

p.s. IIRC this cable works for the ps3 as well.

I am afraid, I cant post the pics. I dont have my camera available with me for the nonce. But if you guys can wait till this weekend, I may be able to post few of the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back