PS2 Original Games Available In Chroma... Reasonable prices too

elendil

Disciple
I visited the new Chroma in Malad near Dmart (Mumbai) and found PS2 games, at very reasonably prices.

GT4, God of War, F106 were all INR 999.

New games were expensive 2K and up, but still not the stupid rates they were available earlier.

These seem to be distributed by http://www.milestoneinteractive.com/

First time I've seen a sub 1000 PS2 original in a store here.

Don't ever go by that stupid Milestone Interactive website as it always tends to stay un-updated.Hence conveying a lot of wrong information on the prices.Plus I also saw a few PS2 original games selling out at a Planet M store around the same rate but hardly any variety in choices.No recent titles to be seen in stock just the plain old ones.:(

Those Rs.999 are in New Delhi running at Planet M in Saket I last checked.

I bought Gran Turismo 4 and God Of War for Rs.999.

Those are all Platinum Titles (for a game to become a platinum title, it has to sell a minimum number of units worldwide and be there in the market for a required while).

Sony drops prices on Platinum titles. Almost all best sellers like Resident Evil 4 and Grand Theft are Platinum but I didn't see them in store, Milestone did bring it to India but they definitely need to improve their selection of games.

Yeah. The price drop happened a while back. I still don't like Milestone's collection though. It's mostly mainstream crap that mostly everyone else offers. Those few cheap titles are their only saving grace.

Back