FS: Consoles PS2 Slim (Modded) - Priced to sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Product Name: Sony PS2 Slim (Modded) Model: SCPH-90004 (PAL)
  • Expected Price: Price Dropped to Rs. 2000 Previously Rs. 2500
  • Shipping charges: Prefer Local Mumbai buyers, will put up for shipping later if I cant find any local buyer.
  • Manufacturer page URL: Console : PlayStation®2 : Sony India
  • Description if any: The console is in fully working condition. Included will be one Original wired game pad, one wireless third party game pad, AV cable, one 8MB original memory card, one original power cable.
  • Things to note: The AV cable has been slightly bitten by rats at three places. I have tried to show that in the pics. This does not affects the picture quality. You can tape it easily with insulation tape, I kept it open to take pics. The wireless controller can be used to play light games not requiring rapid keypad action, its bit laggy. There are usage marks/scratches on the glossy part.
  • Reason for Sale: Lying idle
  • Product condition: out of 8/10
  • Purchase Date: Approx 3 years I guess.
  • Remaining Warranty period: None
  • Warranty available in: N/A
  • Invoice Available: No

Enter these basic information about yourself

• Shipping from: No Shipping as of now. Product Location: Mumbai/Thane
  • Shipping to: None
  • Preferred courier: N/A
  • Payment options: Cash/Bank transfer

Attachments

• IMG_20130306_203611.jpg
    IMG_20130306_203611.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20130306_203745.jpg
    IMG_20130306_203745.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_20130306_204933.jpg
    IMG_20130306_204933.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_20130306_205229.jpg
    IMG_20130306_205229.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 318
@newway01

Is it available? Can I connect a portable HDD and load games from it?
Yes - available.
I dont think a HDD can be connected. I never tried one; but I did try connecting USB drive but it was not detected. This is not the old model where an external storage device could be connected easily. There might be a way(not sure) but I don't have time to reasearch.

@she_abs

Yes - available. Please PM for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not able to PM buddy. after this new avtar i am not able to find the PM thing

Mod edit - please do not post your contact number openly!

Nothing specifc. Last time, someone sold me a DVD player from Delhi that costed Rs.150/- through DTDC blue. Now it may have gone up owing the recent DTDC hike. I do not have any preference on the courier. We can go for something that is realiable and cheap will do. I have no urgency on this so, even land service should be OK.

@saidu: You are on hold. The guy in queue before you(in queue) called back and wanted to buy it. He is a local buyer, so if the deal does not go through this evening; I will arrange it to be shipped to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing specifc. Last time, someone sold me a DVD player from Delhi that costed Rs.150/- through DTDC blue. Now it may have gone up owing the recent DTDC hike. I do not have any preference on the courier. We can go for something that is realiable and cheap will do. I have no urgency on this so, even land service should be OK.

pls. don't rely on surface-transport for shipping electronics, esp. with DTDC. have had a bad experience on it. see if some other agency can ship it via air for cheaper. else, yes, will have to take chances with surface-mode.

I was supposed to meet the guy on Monday eve,. but was very late at work; so could not meet. Tried calling him yesterday, no answer, willl try today eve. if nothing then its all yours. But you will have to give me till this weekend to arrange for shipping as I dont have the original box and I will have to look around for one.

Yes, its availale. You are fourth in queue.
Curent Status:
1. RDBond - Guess hes no longer interested.
2. Saidu
3. quartzap
4. Hamza

Mumbai buyers get preference to avoid shiping cost and hassels as I do not have the original box. I am waiting reply from quartzap about his location. If none of you are from Mumbai, then Saidu bags the item.

quartzap and Hamza let me know your location.

OK.. since we are nearing the weekend..:)
If you are going to sell it to me, please send me your bank account and I will transfer 2K. You can ship that to me.
Once you ship it, let me know the exact shipping cost and I will transfer that further to your account. I have found that this approach works well as both buyer and seller are happy by paying the exact amount than an approximate amount.

Tanks
saidu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back