PS3 12GB Black at 10k!!

Offer is back again[DOUBLEPOST=1458920637][/DOUBLEPOST]Back again, damnit if you guys want order it. 99% its fake deal, but you still try.

Last edited:
Hey guys, received the PS3. Looks like the deal was legit all along :happy::happy::happy:.

Some things:
1. Came with VAT bill, no issues
2. The warranty card isn't stamped by the seller. Do I need to be worried?
3. The seal on box kinda looked tampered. However I am not really sure. Check the pic.
4. Its Region-5, PAL
5. The import date says Jul - 2016 :hungover:
6. The controller wasn't in any cello-taped/sealed package. It came in open plastic.
7. I am not sure if controller is legit or fake :dead:
8. The AV cable, Controller charger came in sealed pack, but not power adapter cable.
9. The usage guide book was in a sealed pack, but not safety and support
10. The first thing was checked was whether controller was paired with PS3 or not (indicating already used piece). And it wasn't :p

Anyways here are the pics: http://imgur.com/a/aLXBC

Nah. Its legit. Keep warranty card and bill carefully. They need both of them to claim warranty. Controller comes in open plastic bag only, no need to worry.[DOUBLEPOST=1458999256][/DOUBLEPOST]If seal is tampered, you'll know.

Nah. Its legit. Keep warranty card and bill carefully. They need both of them to claim warranty. Controller comes in open plastic bag only, no need to worry.[DOUBLEPOST=1458999256][/DOUBLEPOST]If seal is tampered, you'll know.
Thanks!

What about stamping on the warranty card?

No need for stamp if you have original bill. Just say that you bought it online and show the bill.

I lost my warranty card (that yellow looking thing) and I had to fight the sony showroom guy to get a new ps3 when my old one died suddenly.

Even though it's mentioned on the warranty card that "If bill is produced, no need for warranty card", the showroom guy kept on insisting on warranty card. That's why I advise you to don't lose it.

Back