Ps3 160gb 18.5k HURRY !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forum67

Adept
Hi,

Selling SONY PLAYSTATION 3 160GB version on behalf of my friend.

Bought it from DUBAI , no bill.

condition :- 4-5 months old.

Sorry ,only Local pickup from Mumbai.

Interested member can PM me. If any one is interested to checkout the console personally before buying ,would be very good. (Serious buyer please):)

It contains :--
----------------
console
wireless Controller (dual shock 3) + USB charger
original box
Blue-ray disc remote control
yellow,white,red wire ....lol
PS3 HDMI wire.
Power supply

No games, It has few demos on the HDD.

Selling at Rs 20,000/- local pickup

PICTURES:--
Upload multiple images online, gif, jpg and more! Upload large images. - FlickCabin.com

thzz

why is everyone selling their PS3, there are more than 3 PS3 sales currently ON in TE..

i think everyones planning scrap this fat guy and get the Slim PS3..isn't it ? :D

You should make a correction Forum67.

Your console is supposed to come with a dual shock 3 controller as part of the standard retail box accessory and not a six axis.

In case you have changed the controller or exchanged it with someone, explicitly mention the same. In fact your box also mentions it features a dual shock 3.

Good luck.

Ragin_Ice said:
You should make a correction Forum67.

Your console is supposed to come with a dual shock 3 controller as part of the standard retail box accessory and not a six axis.

In case you have changed the controller or exchanged it with someone, explicitly mention the same. In fact your box also mentions it features a dual shock 3.

Good luck.

thzzzz... :) .Its dual shock 3.Another good reason to buy this console !! ...lol.

MAJOR PRICE DROP !!!!!.... its now 18.5K TILL TUESDAY !!!....after that the THREAD will be closed. Freind going to USA for 1 yrs on thursday and the console will be given to a 8yrs old KID ........lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back