PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions apply)

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

At a minimum of 10 chips , it works out to be about $237 including EMS shipping. There you go, worked it out :) Plus there is no tension of preloading hex files on it. The company provides support for it.. its just drag and drop.

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Dongle / USB Development Board in 600 to 500 bucks (conditions appl

dhruvrock2000 said:
At a minimum of 10 chips , it works out to be about $237 including EMS shipping. There you go, worked it out :) Plus there is no tension of preloading hex files on it. The company provides support for it.. its just drag and drop.

he he he. You forgot to add the local shipping, probable customs and my margin ;)

Customs are never a problem with dealextreme and if people order on their own , then they can get free delivery to their doorstep.. should reach within 10 days , EMS itself takes atleast a week or so... just saying.

dhruvrock2000 said:
Customs are never a problem with dealextreme and if people order on their own , then they can get free delivery to their doorstep.. should reach within 10 days , EMS itself takes atleast a week or so... just saying.
Nahin re, the free airmail shipping takes like a month's time on average. I order every other week from there.

And individual orders with EMS is too costly.

why is there a powerswitch thing...

what does it do?

To turn the PS3 off since the dongle won't work if the system is on standby. You need to completely remove the power supply. You can do that either by pulling out the mains wire or by using switches like one in the link above.

^^ will this be able to downgrade from 3.50 now ,since the hex is released , or will it be possible in the future

blackbird said:
^^ will this be able to downgrade from 3.50 now ,since the hex is released , or will it be possible in the future
It should be possible later but it doesn't downgrade out of the box...

blackbird said:
Direct downgrade is now possible but beware it blocks the BR DVD movie playback but games run fine.

I'm interested in the DealExtreme one too.

Not to spoil but some saying there will be a Jailbreak for FW 3.50. If there is then I am in for the 3.50 JB dongle.

As mentioned, the hexes should be freely available by the time these dongles will arrive. Dhruv has already posted the hexes on the other thread.

Still I can't commit since I don't have a 3.50 PS3 and do not want to try to upgrade and then downgrade :p

If you can take a small risk, go ahead buy one.

If anyone wants to get a downgrade dongle, I can get the E3 Downgrader for 1800 shipped.
Why pay you 1800? I think you are taking 3 times profit on the original price. I ordered mine from Lightake and it cost me only 600~approx including shipping with promotional code TJOOS.
Lightake is the official E3 card dealer on PSX-Scene FYI.

hi :D if it's a group buy for p3Go,I'm in!..just confirm the price :)

@Bublez and Blackbird
Noted your names.

@jojo dude, I din't see that website before and I rely on Modchip more, hence the price. Anyway, its terrifc price that you've got it for. Join this thread and organize a GO for that chip. You can make use of already interested people here.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
So does that mean two for you(one USB board and one PS3GO ? Kindly confirm.
Nah, I mean one of these. If both GOs are happening, will go with DealExtreme one otherwise USB board.

nitinveer said:
Nah, I mean one of these. If both GOs are happening, will go with DealExtreme one otherwise USB board.
Alright counting you for two USB boards then.

Back