Ps3 move sharpshooter, are we getting it?

Aphro_EVO

Disciple
Do we have this available in stores in India like Reliance Digital or Croma? If not I guess I should buy it from a GameStop in Norway itself while I am here, what do you say. It would be a pain to carry it though.

I dont think its available at retail stores here in india..You can g\try getting it from play-asia..its available there for 2.6k!

Damn, thats a huge price difference. Just 2.6K! Its 3.5k here. How long does it take for play-asia to deliver, and are there any iffs and buts associated with it?

They ship free to India..Although the orders reach usually take 15-30 days to reach here, but it does get delivered..And where did u get the 3.5k price from? Is it available locally?

There could be problems at the customs, because it cannot be dissembled. So obviously it wont pass the scanner.. Not sure, if you can declare it as a toy gun before checking in.
I recently had a friend come in from US, who panicked when he saw the gun on Amazon and forbade me from ordering it...because he had other "stuff" and didn't want to unnecessarily complicate life..

Back