PS3 Slim 120GB Bundle, with wararnty left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't game anymore so selling it.

Here are the mandatory pics:

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

Expected Price for the PS3 alone: 14000/-. For Pickup. Shipping to be paid by the buyer to the extent of 300 Rs. I'll take care of the overheads.

Free items bundled with the PS3:

* Silicon Cover for the Controller

MGS4: Played for not more than 2 hours.Scratchlesscondition. 1200 shipped.

All the items together will go for 15000/- plus shipping

(With the whole bundle, I will add one HDMI cable and one Optical cable free !!!!! Both together cost more than 700 bucks).

Partial payment deposited for the bundle, by Ankur. Will confirm once the amount gets reflected in my account. He or his friend will be picking it up from my place anytime this week.

U mean the MGS4 ? Dude whats the price of the new MGS4 here ? Grossly is little too much I guess. Quote the correct price here if you really want to contribute.

^Yeah MGS4 has gone platinum since long but honestly 1400 is not a bad price - you obviously do not expect huge price cuts as the game is passed on from user to user. It doesn't matter if its a second or a third hand copy so long as the disc is in pristine condition. Play it and pass it to the next one in need. :p

In any case list it up on ebay and it should sell faster IMO.

hey, im interested and located in delhi. PM me your mobile no and il call you to see if we can figure this deal out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back