PS3 Slim 320GB - Brand New - FW 3.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Selling my Brand New PS3 Slim 320GB with FW 3.50 (Yup, you know what that means!). In a state of haste and confusion, my brother and I ended up buying 1 system each. I ordered it online, and the bill date is 14th June, I received it 5 days later, plugged it in, tested out a game on it, checked the FW and packed it up again. Had a busy schedule so I couldn't post it up sooner, but better late than never eh?

Anyway, I have the original box, bill, manual, warranty card and the kitchen sink. It's as good as buying it from the store, except you know the FW on this one.

• Expected Price: Rs 18,500 + Shipping if applicable.
  • Time of Purchase: June 14th, 2011
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes - 11 months and 2 weeks.
  • Reason for Sale: My brother and I both ended up buying 1 each, so long story short - I have 2.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Product Condition: BRAND NEW! Tested for all of 10-15 minutes and checked Firmware.

• Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, av cable, DS3 controller, etc. (Everything that comes in the box)
  • Product Location: Andheri (W), Mumbai
  • Shipping Charges: Local buyers preferred. Shipping @ Actuals at Buyer's RIsk.

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Please don't lowball, it's a good price. Looking for a quick and easy sale, hopefully with a local buyer.

Thanks for looking!

Time of Purchase: July 14th, 2011 :S .
Bro correct it :p
And very nice price. all the best for your sale .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back