FS: Consoles PS3 Wireless Dual Shock3 Controller Seal Packed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see,the only way to predict fake one is open the controller and check the inside build quality.As the deal is almost finished with Asingh,i will not even open packing. Just in case, he is not satisfied with product,obviously, he can return and get refund.:angel:

I appreciate the honorable gesture. There is no way, I am going to open the device. And I do not have old blister packaging to compare. The only thing I can do, is to cross reference the print on the LED side to check for fake. Anyways, as long as it pairs to my PS3 I am fine. Does not matter if it is a fake/knock-off. It will be the secondary controller for fighting games, that is all. I will still game with the in-box controller. I appreciate the transparency in this deal. Thanks, again.

@MODS:
Please do the needful, and lock this thread. Only open upon request of the seller or ME, when we want to exchange comments or put in iTrader ratings.

UPDATE:

Received the PS3 controller, and it was packaged damn damn well. Thanks for that.

1. Charged it for an hour.
2. Paired first time.
3. Gamed a while -and- all controls worked fine.

Below is an image for you to judge, but to keep your comments in your mouth. Cause it really does not matter if it is fake or real. I got it dirt cheap, and it does what it is supposed to do. Will be my secondary controller for SF type stuff. Will deploy relevant iTrader. Thanks to the OP.

The red lines, show the alignment of the text, the only way to tell if it is fake or real, without opening it, sans blister packaging to compare. The top one, with the rubber band around the axis is the original from the 160GB bundle. I put that on, cause I was getting confused what is what, they look exactly the same, weight is same, and texture feel is same.

PS3_Controller.jpg

MODS: Please close this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back