FS: Consoles PS3 Wireless Dual Shock3 Controller Seal Packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksmart

Disciple
PS3 Dualshock 3 wirelesss controller
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:http://us.playstation.com/ps3/accessories/dualshock-3-wireless-controller-ps3.html

• Expected Price: Rs 950/- shipped

• Time of Purchase: got as a gift last month

• Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Reason for Sale: Not needed
Purchase Invoice Available: Nope

• Product Condition: 10/10 sealed.Please note that I dont know if the controller is genuine Sony one or not.It was gifted to me by someone who is not into much gaming.Bot i have no need of an extra ps3 controller right now.So selling.

• Accessories Included: Original box,

• Product Location: Bathinda,Punjab

• Preferred Courier: Speedpost

• Shipping Charges: Free

• Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer,

ay9yl.jpg

zpZ95.jpg

CJ6ZY.jpg

seller itself is not sure if its original as he mentioned in the product condition.

if it is bought from a reliable source, then maybe it is original.

Well it was gifted to him, which was made apparent in the OP itself. That is the most he can do.

Hmmm..Is there any way to predict fake one like by serial number or so,It will help me to make a more transparent deal.

Either way, it's a futile effort, as even if it were an original controller and went kaput in a day, you wouldn't be able to claim a replacement from Sony. They don't provide any warranty on their controllers.

The controller looks pretty legit to me. Good luck with your sale. Do post when the deal is confirmed, so the others in this thread are notified.

Either way, it's a futile effort, as even if it were an original controller and went kaput in a day, you wouldn't be able to claim a replacement from Sony. They don't provide any warranty on their controllers.

The controller looks pretty legit to me. Good luck with your sale. Do post when the deal is confirmed, so the others in this thread are notified.

You mean no warranty even if the controller is Genuine Sony DS3. Thats bad:O.Actually controller looks very original but still I want to clear it from my side as I do not purchased it by myself.Also I remember those ps2 days,when I used to damage the dualshock 2 controllers so fast and when I used to visit market,I saw the exact copy of ps2 controllers worth rs 200 instead of 1100 except of the different packing.So i thought if they can duplicate ps2 controllers so there can be duplicate ps3 controllers as well.:yes:
.Anyways,controller is on hold for Asingh.as he was first to pm me without any negotiation.
BTW I got pms like "can you make it 600 shipped,700 shipped etc".Sorry to these members as i think price is OK already.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean no warranty even if the controller is Genuine Sony DS3. Thats bad:O.Actually controller looks very original but still I want to clear it from my side as I do not purchased it by myself.Also I remember those ps2 days,when I used to damage the dualshock 2 controllers so fast and when I used to visit market,I saw the exact copy of ps2 controllers worth rs 200 instead of 1100 except of the different packing.So i thought if they can duplicate ps2 controllers so there can be duplicate ps3 controllers as well.:yes:
.Anyways,controller is on hold for Asingh.as he was first to pm me without any negotiation.
BTW I got pms like "can you make it 600 shipped,700 shipped etc".Sorry to these members as i think price is OK already.

Anyways, I have done the transfer to the OP; after discussions via PM. At the rate which was quoted, RS. 950. I will update this thread with the status of the controller once I get it.

@Ethan:
Will try to decipher if it is original using your link. Thanks, again, bro.

Anyways, I have done the transfer to the OP; after discussions via PM. At the rate which was quoted, RS. 950. I will update this thread with the status of the controller once I get it.

@Ethan:
Will try to decipher if it is original using your link. Thanks, again, bro.

Congrats on snagging such a good deal. Even if it's a fake one, I think 950 bucks is a decent deal. If it's the original controller, you just saved yourself 2k. :p

I see,the only way to predict fake one is open the controller and check the inside build quality.As the deal is almost finished with Asingh,i will not even open packing. Just in case, he is not satisfied with product,obviously, he can return and get refund.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back