PS4 motherboard contact pins torn, where can this be fixed?

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Patron
I did a stupid stupid mistake today. I pulled the PS4 pro power supply too hard and it ripped the 4 pin connector straight off the board. Pictures are below

Once the lockdown lifts, Where can I get this fixed? Anyone know any good motherboard/PS4 repair shops in Delhi NCR?

You have ripped the PCB traces along with the connector (red parts stuck to pins. It cannot be repaired, that PCB part must be replaced.

You have ripped the PCB traces along with the connector (red parts stuck to pins. It cannot be repaired, that PCB part must be replaced.
but this can be fixed? it's a single pcb.

Finding a PS4 pro motherboard for replacement will be difficult I think

Probably some electronics repair expert can trace the pads and hardwire them.

I did the same on my laptop for its track pad connector. Two out of 14 traces got ripped off and now I'm using a wireless mouse with it.

I did a stupid stupid mistake today. I pulled the PS4 pro power supply too hard and it ripped the 4 pin connector straight off the board. Pictures are below

Once the lockdown lifts, Where can I get this fixed? Anyone know any good motherboard/PS4 repair shops in Delhi NCR?
First of all congratulations for hurrying things up and ripping your time pass gadget during corona outbreak...
Now run to a known or expert electrician solder personal who can get the job done. It should get fixed mostly.
Dont experiment with local fresher solderman else you are done for good...

From the pics, it seems that 2 traces are still intact on the motherboard while 2 are ripped off.
Its not the end of the world, any experienced soldering guy can hot patch (with wires) and fix it.
Post automatically merged:

Is not it in warranty
Don't think manufacturer will entertain this kind of physical defect.

Didn't take a picture before putting it back together but he basically used a thin wire and soldered back the trace, and sealed it off with hot glue.

Back