PS4 much below MRP

Hi All,
The cost of the PS4 seems to hover around 29k online.
I however found a number of posts on Quikr which seem to sell even a 1 TB PS4 for 20k. And miraculously they are also promising 1 year manufacturer warranty.

http://navimumbai.quikr.com/BRAND-N...ION-4-PS4-BLACK-OPS-BUNDLE-W0QQAdIdZ256531853

http://mumbai.quikr.com/Brand-New-P...-1-Year-Warranty-at-20-000-W0QQAdIdZ258025852

I started chatting with a guy and he says that they are wholesellers with no shop as such and so have next to 0 overheads. They sell all their products via such online sites. But it still seems too good to be true.

What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT:
Saw a few threads in the bottom half of the Consoles section after posting this thread. Seems like it is fake afterall. But what is the grey market price of PS4 at the moment?

Last edited:
Don't know about grey market.. but those 18k stuff is all scam.. they will ask you to either transfer a token around 10k or wil say only shipping that too around 10k.. as proof they will even show you some dtdc money receipts.. but thats all so fake.. Never ever deal.. best qestion to ask those scammers is please provide me an address and phone no of two people who actually bought ps4 from you in india.. which they can never give..

Do u need eyes?100% fake those are AND BTW How do they plan to deal with u?online payment? If so then 200% fake :)
Hi All,
The cost of the PS4 seems to hover around 29k online.
I however found a number of posts on Quikr which seems to sell even 1 TB PS4 for 20k. And miraculously they are also promising 1 year manufacturer warranty.

http://navimumbai.quikr.com/BRAND-N...ION-4-PS4-BLACK-OPS-BUNDLE-W0QQAdIdZ256531853

http://mumbai.quikr.com/Brand-New-P...-1-Year-Warranty-at-20-000-W0QQAdIdZ258025852

I started chatting with a guy and he says they are wholesellers with no shop as such and so have next to 0 overheads. They sell all their products via such online sites. But it still seems too good to be true.

What are your thoughts on this?

EDIT:
Show a few threads in the bottom half of the Consoles section after posting this thread. Seems like it is fake afterall. But what is the grey market price of PS4 at the moment?

He gave me an address after I insisted that I will buy only after physically inspecting the product. Some shop in Lamington. Opposite Imperial Cinema. Too bored to go and verify :D

He gave me an address after I insisted that I will buy only after physically inspecting the product. Some shop in Lamington. Opposite Imperial Cinema. Too bored to go and verify :D
Plz do try that and update.. if so then i guess very soon you are going to be a ps4 dealer yourself in the forum.. coz new ps4 for 18k + say 1k your commission + 1k (for shipping) = 20k will be a steal deal..

Plz do try that and update.. if so then i guess very soon you are going to be a ps4 dealer yourself in the forum.. coz new ps4 for 18k + say 1k your commission + 1k (for shipping) = 20k will be a steal deal..
Haha, I know, right! I have asked a friend who stays town-side, near Lamington to go and enquire. I did a google maps search of the address given and its pointing me to some radio servicing shop, haha!

Normally these people you to pay a token amount for "reserving" a ps4 for you. say 5K~10K. Then they block your number and vanish.

I do know few old shops with good rep which sell these imported ps4. But usually just 5k less than mrp.

If they actually called you to some shop, just go for techenclave sake and report back :p
PS: I don't take any responsibility if OP is found murdered/goes missing.

Just give me that address, I will check it out. I need to visit LR anyways.

Electronics & Elecricals
#413B, Ground Floor,
Opp Imperial Cinema,
Lamington Road, Girgaon,
Mumbai - 400004

When I told him I will head over there sometime this week and whether he will have a ready piece, he replied that he will need an initial payment of 8000/- :D
I didn't interact any further but you are free to visit this place. I can PM you the guy's number too, if you need.

Hi guys I m new to techenclave but I also saw that qwikr ad and I was just like WOW. I called the no. She gave me the address Electronics & Elecricals
#413B, Ground Floor,
Opp Imperial Cinema,
Lamington Road, Girgaon,
Mumbai - 400004. Same as mentioned above then I asked her about the warranty and she replied that it's the manufacturer warranty and I was shocked again that how can these guys manage a ps4 with 3 games and an extra controller for just 20k and I was like what to do, should I order or should I not. I m from Delhi and I can't reach there address which is in Mumbai so please guyscheck the shop and the product if everything goes correct then I will get my dreams come true this month
Please please please whatsapp me if you guys get anything. My whatsapp no is 9557616469

Brothers pls dont fall in such traps unless its a hand to hand deal.. Even a used one with such games packed is hard to find below 20k.. Sorry to trash your dream which was once mine too..

Back