PS4 Slim from ebay without warranty ??

psybronik

Disciple
Hello Guys,

I want to buy a PS4 slim 500gb version.
on amazon.in the price is 27k which is the lowest till date with warranty however on ebay they are going for as low as 23k but with sellers warranty of hardly few months.

is it safe to buy from ebay without warranty ? is the warranty worth the extra 4k ?
The sellers on ebay is quite reputed.

Please help

if you are living in mumbai then go to ninja games in masjid, they have ps4 for 25k with warranty and will probably give discount or a AAA game free? anyway why not buy ps4 500gb bundle with Horizon zero dawn at 27k? the game itself is at 3.7k, so if you sell it after you baught it you can atleast recover 3.2k which makes the price of just ps4 console at around 24k with warranty!!!!!!

if you are living in mumbai then go to ninja games in masjid, they have ps4 for 25k with warranty and will probably give discount or a AAA game free? anyway why not buy ps4 500gb bundle with Horizon zero dawn at 27k? the game itself is at 3.7k, so if you sell it after you baught it you can atleast recover 3.2k which makes the price of just ps4 console at around 24k with warranty!!!!!!
i already purchased a ps4 500gb bundle for 27k from games the shop... i couldnt wait.. where are you getting horizon bundle for 27 K ?

Will it be region lock free? No warranty so is it possible to get repaired from Sony incase of issues?

When it comes to games the PS4 is region free. The only risk here is the warranty.Sony is horrible when it comes to warranty. Forget International warranty they are picky about local vendors and won't entertain you otherwise. On Amazon India Cloudtail is their preferred vendor but Cloudtail isn't selling PS4 Pro so when it comes to Pro you better call up Sony and confirm that your source is covered under their warranty.

Back