PSN account country BS

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Skilled
This is just a rant. Last night I took out my PS4 and PS Vita out of boxes and turned them on. seems I forgot about them for a couple of years now. downloaded a bunch of updates etc... and then the controller's battery was dead and not recharging so bought a new controller.

After all this, I realized that I cant use my PSN account because the address is listed as Australia. tried to change it to my US address and it wont let me change the country. tried some googling only to find out that you cant change the address. this means that i cant use my US credit card with australian address. all my games in the library are gone. I have to use different email address to create a new psn account etc... this is bullshit.

I am not getting a psn account ever... pc games are better any day.
/end rant

you can use VPN and change country to Australia to play those games. As for buying them, you can use PS store gift card.

I remember this whole region blocking bullshit during ps3 era. This cancer needs to die.[DOUBLEPOST=1510289211][/DOUBLEPOST]And btw, even digital downloads are costly AF in australia. Doesn't make any sense

I know its late, but just in case if some one has same problem. You can still play the old games while logging into your Australian PSN account. Just create a US account and set it as your primary for PS4. Then login to you Australia account and play all games (US+Aus).

Back