PSP 2004 with m33-6 + usb cable + photofast card (with 8 + 1 gb memory) + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aman27deep

Skilled
Hey guys. I wanna sell my psp - its about 2 years old but the condition is immaculate (as you can see in the pics :) ). Bought it to play psp exclusive games such as the two God of War's, Metal Gear Solid, Kingdom Hearts, Monster hunter etc. Played 'em all, and its time to sell this as i have my major exams in March.

The PSP's condition is awesome, the screen might be comparable to a new psp, plus this is running a permanent mod of M33-6 so that is a plus.

Pics:

Photo0078.jpg

Photo0075.jpg

Photo0073.jpg

Photo0072.jpg

Photo0064.jpg

Photo0063.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

12-1.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

Photo0080.jpg

Photo0081.jpg

Things i'm gonna part with:

PSP 2004

Photofast CR-5400 (with 8 + 1 gb = 9 GB memory)

Sony MSPD 2 GB

Usb transfer + charge cable

Original sony psp charger

PRICE DROP : Selling Price - 7.1k inc shipping from my end.

Interested people can contact me on this thread, or via pm, and any criticism can be heard by me via PM.

Thanks and looking for a quick sale.

The CR5400 with the memory cards in it , are they original cards or fake microSD ? If original , i might be interested in taking the 5400 with the cards , 8+1GB

PM me with your price for the cards + 5400 , how much without the 5400 ? I already have one of those

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also... could you post a pic of the Charge + Transfer cable

As and when you're selling single put me first in line for the Photofast CR-5400 :p

Ethan_Hunt said:
How's the battery life Aman?
I never play more than 2 hours at a time (me = pc whore :p ), but i did when the new GOW came out, its about 3.5 hours on highest brightness and 6 on the lowest :)

MUST RESIST....TEMPTATION!

Aman, does this come with any protective casing and is a screen shield applied on it? The pics are kind of blurry, so it's a bit difficult to make out.

Ethan_Hunt said:
MUST RESIST....TEMPTATION!

Aman, does this come with any protective casing and is a screen shield applied on it? The pics are kind of blurry, so it's a bit difficult to make out.
Na man, no protective casing or screen guard, but this hasn't been used a lot, the screen is in good condition, i'll try to get a better camera and post better pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back