PSP 3004 Transparent Body Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Skilled
Selling my PSP which I roughly had for 2 years+. Was used extensively for the first 6 - 7 months and then later only for A++ PSP games and movies. I got the body changed last December for kicks and only used it from time to time from then on to watch movies. Now that I've got a 4.3" screen phone I will not use it at all, so I'm putting it up for sale.

Warranty has (obviously) expired. It was never repaired or serviced and the software has been sitting on 5.03 for almost 2 years now. I am throwing in the Echochrome UMD game at no extra charge.

Reason for Sale: No usage.

Expected Price: 5.5k + shipping.

Product Condition: 8/10. The transparent body by itself is in excelllent condition with hair line scratches and even those aren't easily visible because of the transparent body. But there are light scratchs on the screen that came while a friend installed the body for me. They are not easily visible unless you view the device at an angle in the light, with the device powered on they don't show much at all. I'm guessing that a screen guard would lessen that or perhaps a better modder could replace the upper screen layer with that of the black panel provided (I'm lazy :p).

From the software point of view- it has been sitting on 5.03 since god knows when, getting each 5.03 cfw as soon as it came out until I stopped bothering. I can upgrade to the latest cfw for the buyers choice before shipping if he'd like it.

Accesories: OG Black body, Soft body cover, USB, Charger, 4GB MSPD, Box, Manuals, Booklets, Echochrome UMD game etc.

Images-
DSCN2492.JPG

DSCN2493.JPG

DSCN2496.JPG

DSCN2494.JPG

DSCN2498.JPG

DSCN2499.JPG

Preference to Local Buyers.

Thanks for viewing my thread :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anyone interested in only the black og body please PM me ..... :)

Bump.

PSP will be on sale for only a few more days, else I'll just give it to my friends sister :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back