PSP FW6.20 HEN ISO Loader released

RD274

I.can.edit.this?omg
Skilled
Great news PSP owners who have a PSP which isn't hackable (eg. 5.03 ~ 6.20). The 6.20 HEN was released recently and finally (a bit early) we have an ISO loader.

In short, you can now play ISOs. Even on the PSP Go (if its less than 6.20) ...

Exploit -
http://pspslimhacks.com/6-20-tn-a-hen-released-download-6-20-tn-a-hen-2/

ISO Loader-
ISO Loader for 6.20 TN-A HEN Released! Prometheus ISO Loader for 6.20 TN-A HEN, PSP Hacks - PSP Slim Hacks

Merry Christmas everyone :)

PS - Those of you who are on 5.03 should stay there as this doesn't seem fully ready (eg- No M33 driver built in) so I guess it would be wise to wait and watch. Only if you are throughly fed up of ChickHEN, move on to 6.20.

PPS - You know the rules guys. No piracy related discussion :)

Ethan_Hunt said:
What default firmware comes pre-installed on a Brand New PSP-3004?

Most probably one which is above 6.20 :p

Seriously though.. if anyone wants to buy a PSP , they should try and get their hands on the original 1000. That thing is a beast and is THE best model out there.

this after 4 days of me selling my psp
Suicide.gif

dhruvrock2000 said:
Seriously though.. if anyone wants to buy a PSP , they should try and get their hands on the original 1000. That thing is a beast and is THE best model out there.
DISAGREE. Its fat, its ugly, its heavy. The only good thing about it is that is is hackable (any model). Best is the psp 200x (i think it was FULLY hackable till 2004).

dhruvrock2000 said:
Most probably one which is above 6.20 :p

Nope, Indian stock is 6.00 ~ 6.10.

Try a PSP3000 first dude. I had a phat for like a month and then got my own Brite. It was so so light ... like holding a rubber ball after playing a cricket match with a match ball. Plus it felt was slimmer and then screen was so much better.

But I agree with Aman, the best is the permanently hackable Slim series only cause they are permanently hackable and recoverable.

I've owned all of em... personally loved the 1000 , has a massive amount of space inside for modding...

The 1000 is also the most sturdy as it has a complete metal cage inside for protection.. this is missing in 2000 onwards.

Also.. you gotta love the IR port :p Not bad for a little messing around with televisions XD

Dear RD274,

Hi, I have pspslim 3001 with firmware 6.2, can you please provide the links and exactly what i have to download to make it play ISO's and do homebrew is necessary to play ISO or can it be done through ISO Loader, the links you provided have tons of things to download.

Thanks

Ravi

Back